***Gigabyte P37X Owner's Lounge***

Discussion in 'Gigabyte and Aorus' started by Cormogram, Feb 2, 2015.

1. g85222456

g85222456 Company Representative

Reputations:
    just go for our call center and you they'd be glad to help you with that

2. g85222456

g85222456 Company Representative

Reputations:
    I got to say sorry about that cuz that's kind of common problem on the panel with AdobeRGB 100%. We're working on it with X-Rite Pantone and will get back to all of you if we got something

3. Garmy

Garmy Newbie

Reputations:
    I live with two german shepherds and their fur gets into my fans for my P37xV6. Has anyone had experience detaching the fans to clean them out, or know where I can find a disassembly guide?

4. yhn

yhn Newbie

Reputations:
    I've tried to get a service manual from gigabyte a couple of times over the last few years with no luck.
    When I've been cleaning the fans on my P37X v6, I've noticed that one of the fans seems to also be part of the heatsink. I think it's the GPU side.
    It looks like you can't take that fan out to blow out the radiator part without completely removing the heatsink. The CPU side fan comes out OK though.
    I just used heaps of air duster and a toothpick to stop the fan from spinning.

Does anyone know what the highest memory speed that the P37X v6 can run at is?
    My machine came with 2400MHz memory, which runs at that speed, but can the v6 run memory at higher speeds like 2666MHz or up?

5. yhn

yhn Newbie

Reputations:
    I found a hyperx impact 3200mhz 32gb kit at a good price on ebay, so bought it.
    When I installed it... the machine didn't boot. Couldn't even get to bios.
    However, when one of the 3200mhz modules was combined with one of the original 2400mhz modules, it works fine. So I know that the kit works.

So, if you've got a p37x v6 (this is probably the same for the v5 as well), then the hyperx impact 3200mhz memory isn't for you.