***Gigabyte P35X owner's lounge***

Discussion in 'Gigabyte and Aorus' started by Cakefish, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Arthedes

Arthedes Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    One of my P35X V3 fans started making lots of noise. I suspect the bearing is failing. Sometimes restarting the laptop makes the noise go away but if I move it slightly when in use the fan starts rattling again.

Anyone know where I can source a new fan?

2. inperfectdarkness

inperfectdarkness Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    So the 4k screen on my v6 is dying. i had 1 line of pixels out. now i've got a corner in the top left and several lines of pixels that are FUBAR, and gently pressing on the back of the lid makes them flicker.

I cannot stress how poor the build quality is on this laptop. I'm actually mortified.

3. Semmy

Semmy Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Hello!. I have Gigabyte P35Wv2 my laptop discharges the battery in the off state. 10% per 24 hours. Help. Someone knows how to solve my problem ? tried everything helps nothing. I think this is due to charging technology, which remains active when the laptop is turned off. I can not turn off this function

4. rooney111

rooney111 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Oops wrong forum, I was replying to a search result. I have an Aero 15xv8

I'm on the same boat, I seem to have the keyboard double entry issue for two keys (for now). Scared to return it. I also have a faulty USB C, it is only good for charging, my devices aren't being recognized when I choose "file transfer". Would they give a replacement or repair? Anyone know what the procedure will be for these issues?

5. klaxian

klaxian Newbie

Reputations:
    The keyboard on my P35Xv3 is broken. Gigabyte support told me that the laptop is too old (4 years) and they do not have any replacement parts. I couldn't find anything on Amazon or ebay. Does anyone know where I could find a replacement keyboard?

My battery is also completely dead. Any ideas where I can buy a new one?

Thanks!

6. dorj1234

dorj1234 Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    My P35XV3-CF4 thinks it's running on battery even when it's plugged in to the wall.

I bought a replacement battery, and during the replacement I may have shorted something and now it no longer detects that it's getting power from the wall outlet.

Any ideas where the problem is? if it's the motherboard, then where can I get a replacement?