GeForce NOW

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by thegreatsquare, Feb 3, 2020.

1. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    yeah I will not be playing halo 5 competively with geforce now....lag is present but for games like witcher 3 ect some racing its a nice experience

2. saturnotaku

saturnotaku Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    That's a big draw for me as well. The fact that a lot of these games are linked to Steam means savegames carry over so I can play locally on my powerful desktop then seamlessly switch over to GeForce Now on my ultrabook.

3. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    yeah that was one thing i liked when I was using the beta... I could play like 40 games and not have more than 100mb of games installed on my local drive. witcher is what 50gb and when your ultrabook has a 256gb ssd it's not exactly a fair proposistion.

I have had this 1060 laptop for like 12 days and i can return it....so i called and I can swap it out with cash for a 2070 gp leopard pro laptop but as of now i dont think i will...1060 is more than enough for the million older games i own and have not played and with newer games geforce now is good enough now to bypass the whole heavy and thick laptop

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2020