1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

Gateway MT3422 Drivers.

Discussion in 'Gateway and eMachines' started by deeselcyde, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tehevan

tehevan Newbie

Reputations:
    Okay well i wanted to know how you people downgraded the MT3422 to xp? I read things on how to successfully downgrade vista to xp and it varies depending on the computer, since you guys have the laptop i have i was wondering if someone could give me the step by step on how to do it.

Also lets say i cant find a driver for the laptop or something, can i just put in the gateway recovery disk and reinstall vista and go back to the way it was? or is it more complicated than that.

2. kinhvan666

kinhvan666 Newbie

Reputations:
    please, I need VGA Driver for XP of Gateway MT2422...
    please don't post "gateway support link" i can't connect to this...

3. scharphg

scharphg Newbie

Reputations:
    I had to replace the hard drive on my Gateway MX6920 notebook. After loading the system recovery CD, and installing the drivers found on the Gateway support websit, I now receive an error after windows boots up. The error is "sttray.exe - Entry Point Not Found," followed by "The procedure entry point LocalizeString could not be located in the dynamic link lbrary STLang.dll."
    Any suggestions?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.