Games for Intel GMA 4500MHD

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by Tobi1982, Feb 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DetlevCM

DetlevCM Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    World of Conflict was played on my SZ on my 8400GS - it was doing fine - the X3100 is weaker than the 8400GS though...

2. ozman

ozman Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    hey guys while playing fear i get 55-60 fps but then at this exact place the game crashes.. its the first level when the dude hits us with a plank and we get up and go back to the dead man on the chair?? any ideas why??

3. format13

format13 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    You probably have faulty modem drivers.

4. NAS Ghost

NAS Ghost Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    You know, after 5 months, if he hasnt fixed the problem, Im not sure he cares anymore:p

5. format13

format13 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I really need to pay more attention to how old posts are :rolleyes:

6. melthd

melthd Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    for lighter games:

NFS Most Wanted can run 1024x768 with a bit of fps drops at times. will run 640x480 with max settings nicely.

Command & Conquer
    CNC3 Tiberium Wars and Generals can run. CNC3 is best run at native res (strange) rather than lower res. Generals can run at High Settings with 1024x768. (which is cool yeah)

MMORPGS like CABAL (i tried this one) or WoW run nicely. WoW can average 60fps (lovely) on default settings. just disable V-Sync. CABAL will run well with default settings, although at high detail areas it will lag slightly.

FPS. I haven't tried all those famous ones like left4dead or crysis. But i play Alien Arena 2009 (using Quake engine) and it runs on lowest settings smoothly.

7. IntelUser

IntelUser Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Some of the more recent games optimized for GMA 4500MHD are:

-Demigod
    -Empire Earth: Total War
    -Sacred 2: Fallen Angel
    -Spore
    -Warhammer Online

I hear Blizzard also worked Intel to optimize Diablo 3, but couldn't really get if it was this gen or the next. But since they use similar architectures it might just mean it would play at lower settings.

(BTW optimized means it won't run horrible, but probably playable at lower settings)