{FS/T} Sager NP9262 q6600, 3GB ram, 8800m GTX = £1000

Discussion in 'Notebooks and Desktops for Sale' started by ArmageddonAsh, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArmageddonAsh

ArmageddonAsh Mangekyo Sharingan

Reputations:
    Right so ive decided to sell my Sager NP9262 which i have had for about 4months and which i got from a fellow member of NBR its still in perfect condition and since i got it i have upgraded the CPU, RAM and HD the current specs are as follows:

Sager NP9262
    CPU = Q6600 @ 2.4Ghz x 4
    RAM = 1 X 1GB and 1 X 2GB
    HD = 1 x 120GB and 2 x 320GB
    OS = Vista Ultimate 64bit
    screen res: 1920 x 1200

it also comes with Vista Ultimate 32bit disc as well in case you to go to 32bit i am also going to include Windows XP Pro and it comes with a TV Tuner built in.please note that the keyboard button location is the American version, though i have changed the button config in windows so that it is the UK version - though this can be changed back to the american version if needed and the keybaord itself could be changed for a UK version

its second hand - but in perfect condition and the only time it has left my desk is at night when i pack it away - unless i have the day off as im at university and dont want to have it stolen

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

if you would like to see more pics just askme and ill upload some more

i am selling this for £1,000 i will NOT drop the price as i think this is very reasonable for what you are getting for a bit extra i will also include all the games that i have got for it:

Crysis
    Stalker
    Supreme Commander
    F.E.A.R Platinum
    Dead Space
    GTA: SA

i would be willing to consider a money + trade for the laptop but please do not offer any desktops or laptops as i am at uni and go home every couple weeks for the weekend a desktop would be useless and dont offer me a laptop as i want to get the OCZ from KillerNotebooks.

i will only sell within the UK - it must be done in person if near a train station i can bring the laptop to you myself or yo uwill have to travel to me

i have a ebay account Kellaway225 with not a lot of feedback its 5 - but ALL positive

any any more information please contact me
    please note though i have posted it now the laptop wont fully for sale until January at the earliest - this is simply because i am at uni and have ALOT of course work to do if i am able to get my laptop before then i will post here and let you all know
    ----------------------------------------------------------

Attention Buyers: Please do not offer less than what the original poster asked for unless they specify "Best Offer". If you have a question about the price of an item please private message the original poster.

2. X2P

X2P COOLING | NBR Super Mod

Reputations:
    Please follow BST rules and post an image with proof of ownership within the next couple hours or your thread will be deleted

Thank you

3. ArmageddonAsh

Reputations:
    yes i know im uploading them now

4. ArmageddonAsh

Reputations:
    is that okay?

5. X2P

X2P COOLING | NBR Super Mod

Reputations:
    Thanks, thats good :)

6. MastaMarek

MastaMarek Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Why dont u just buy another 8800GTX!? it ll be faster than OCZ

7. ArmageddonAsh

Reputations:
    well 1 i dont know anywhere that sells them (and delivers to UK) and 2 they are way too expensive as far as i know adding a second would increase the performance by about 10-15% and at £500+ in my opinion thats just not worth it

8. Hirohata

Hirohata NBR BRO-ducer

Reputations:
    Hi~ I wanna buy it. I just PM'd you~

9. ArmageddonAsh

Reputations:
    thanx for the PM i have replied - if you are interested in the games as well let me know.

10. Hirohata

Hirohata NBR BRO-ducer

Reputations:
    Nah. I'm cool without the games. I already have Crysis and not really into the others anyways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.