FS: Parts: (2) ATI 4850 Mobilitys, (1) T9900 3.06 Ghz CPU, (1) 256gb Samsung SSD, (2) M17 Batteries, (1) Corsair 4GB DDR3 SO-DIMM

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by 2002_Viper_GTS_ACR, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
  2. DHC

DHC Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Hey!

I'm interested in the original bottom cover (just incase i ever sell my laptop), but can't find it in your ebay store.

Am i missing something :)?

3. moral hazard

moral hazard Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    I think he is selling the system as a whole.

4. 2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Reputations:
    DHC, I didnt bother to put it up. I just put up the whole system. I actually have 2 'new' original bottom covers that alienware sent me, besides the original one that the system came with.

I have no idea what they go for, becuase alienware sent them to me free of charge. Also I doubt its worth the hassle of international shipping for it.

Jon

5. 2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Reputations:
    Daily bump I guess:

Here is the system on ebay:My Ebay Link

6. chrisc007

chrisc007 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hi, before you sell the system, any chance you could have a look at the crossfire cable and let me know what part number it says on the sticker so I can try and track one down? Would really appreciate it. Thanks. :)

7. 2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Reputations:
    Its the same one for the 3870s and 4850s. I could go through the hassle of ordering one through alienware since I have a legitimate system with them, but what a hassle for something thats not got much profit margin on it.

Jon

8. chrisc007

chrisc007 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hi Jon,

My problem is that I bought the M17 with a single 3870. I recently got hold of a second 3870 but the crossfire cables are very difficult to source. I've been in touch with dozens of vendors/resellers including XoticPC, OCZ, Alienware etc. The ones that have replied can't supply them. OCZ looks slightly promising, but still waiting to hear if they can actually provide one. As for Alienware, their support is virtually non-existent (at least here in the UK). I've emailed them twice in the past fortnight and, thus far, have only had the automated "We'll get back to you within 72 hours" response. Maybe it should say 72 days!

I would be very grateful for any help that anyone can provide so far as obtaining one of these illusive cables is concerned. I would, of course, compensate for time/effort! :D

9. 2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Reputations:
    Hey Chrisc007,
    The international shipping is the PIA for me. It actually requires I sit in line at the post office to get something shipped otherwise, this would be a non issue. Let me see what I can do after all this ebay stuff I'm selling is done. I have a lot going on right now with all these sales.

Here is the system on ebay, not much time left folks:My Ebay Link

10. cleverpseudonym

cleverpseudonym PG RATED

Reputations:
    i think if you had the skull cap lid it would have some bids, it seems like all the ripleys get passed on....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.