FS:MSI GTX 770m 3GB

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by majster msi, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IT Solutions

IT Solutions Newbie

Reputations:
    Hm i used the heatsink from 460M but I put out the one little square there, due to that i cant put it normaly on, but now its all goood ...Well thats the problem , I cant use and try the 770MGTX in any other computer ... just in mine ...

Can i try just for few second without heatsink ? just to see whether there is changing and something will show on display ?
    BTW its interesting that MSI logo with gtx 770M dont even light on ... First I thought that its because of adapter 150 W vs 180 so I bought 180 but it was the same ... The computer will start but nothing show on the screen from the beggining ...

Thats why I think that the card is not good ...

2. citivsaltivsfortivs

citivsaltivsfortivs Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hi Majster Msi, I am planning to replace my defective gtx 560m in my Toshiba Qosmio x775 Q7272 and I need one. I guess they are compatible. Is it brand new, used , refurbished, etc.?

3. majster msi

majster msi Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    It is used pulled out from ms-16f2, I can`t tell you that it will fit in toshiba for 100%. I remember that toshiba has other layout for vga cards.

@it solutions

When you are using gtx 460m heatsink there could be a problem, just start up your notebook without heatsink just for 5-7 sec and check if msi logo appears.
    If not it means that you could damage vga card with not proper hs from 460m.

4. IT Solutions

IT Solutions Newbie

Reputations:
    Or the card wasnt good from the beggining, I didnt put headsink on the card without putting down one square milimetres ,which didnt fit exactly on that ... so I did not corrupt the card, because there wasnt a way how to do it ... I will try it without heatsink what it will do ...

Thank you a lot for your replies so far ...

5. estidkkt

estidkkt Newbie

Reputations:
    Can you please pm me, i need a MSI GTX 560M for MSI GT683. The GPU is faulty, no screen boot up, only a short power led blink and a very quiet noise coming from the GPU, also the cd rom drive make a little noise but nothing else.

6. crazyass3152

crazyass3152 Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi Is this still available? How much is the shipping to Singapore?

Just to check I'm currently using MSI GT780R with the GTX570M graphics card, I know that the heat sink is compatible with the 670M but is it with the 770M?
    Thanks!

7. majster msi

Reputations:
    Nop you need hs from 670mx/675mx/680m/770m/780m.
    Currently out of stock -of course vga card.

8. kurwinox

kurwinox Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi, GTX560m in my GT780 recently burned out and I'm looking for replacement however with something that don't need any advanced modifications(like bios or vbios change). Do you have something suitable? Please PM me.

9. luisky

luisky Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello, I am new to notebook review and saw that graphic and Heatsink were selling, I wanted to ask if I would sell my laptop for msi 683 dxr (16F2) a graph and 770m directly compatible Heatsink for her.
    As would come out and bound for Spain
    thank you

10. majster msi

Reputations:
    With heatsink it shoulden`t be any problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.