FS: Many Computer parts (desktop and laptop)

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by cookinwitdiesel, Oct 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cookinwitdiesel

cookinwitdiesel Retired Bencher

Reputations:
    I have for sale a bunch of hardware that I have accumulated over the last couple years. It is all 100% operational and quality stuff. Everything is in new or like-new condition and all comes with the original packaging/contents.

AOpen i975xa-ydg Socket M Motherboard $70
    This is a great motherboard if you are interested in seriously overclocking some laptop cpus or want to make a low power desktop without being limited to mini ITX boards.

Asus PCI Ageia PhysX card $20
    This card can handle all of the PhysX calculations needed in modern games. It also comes with a free copy of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfare.

Zalman ZF700-AlCu GPU Cooler SOLD
    This a good quiet GPU cooler that is compatible with MANY desktop graphics cards on the market today. I bought it for a cooling project that never happened so it is BRAND NEW and has never been used or installed.

2GB (2x1) Corsair Dominator DDR2-1066 Cas 5 Ram $50
    Dominator is some of the best ram that you can get. This particular kit is great for Socket 775 or AM2/AM2+ systems.

2GB (2x1) Crucial Ballistix DDr2-800 Cas 4 Ram SOLD
    This is another set of awesome ram. I used this with the above AOpen motherboard to pull off some great overclocks. It is a very solid kit.

Scythe Ninja Mini CPU Cooler SOLD
    This is simply put one of the best low profile coolers that you can get. It is compatible with Socket 478,775,AM2/+, AM3. I have used this to cool a Core 2 Quad and it worked great. It comes with an 80mm fan.

Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme CPU Cooler (with additional Socket 1366 mounting kit) $45
    This is one of the best air coolers that you can get for a desktop platform. It has been lapped to an awesome mirror finish (although minor oxidation has happened on the copper base since then). I used this to easily take my Core i7 upto 4 Ghz. I am ONLY selling this because I have switched to watercooling and do not need this sitting on a shelf so take advantage of this deal! It comes with an extra set of fan clips for attaching 2 fans in push/pull as well as an extra mounting kit for socket 1366. It is also compatible with socket 775 and AM2/AM2+/AM3

Feser 120mm Radiator Shroud $8
    This is a spacer that will give you an additional 25mm between your fan and whatever it is attached to. This can help with both airflow as well as noise. I was going to use this on my watercooling setup but ended up not needing it. It comes with some LEDs that you can use as well.

HIS iClear Noise reduction Card $10
    This is a simple little card that is supposed to help reduce noise in your system and make your video look crisper. I got it for my HTPC but ended up installing a 4890 so had no room for this anymore.

5.25" Bay Cooling Fans $10
    This is a simple to install bank of 40mm fans that will help get more air flow in your case. This can be great for making sure that the power supply is getting sufficient air or just getting more intake airflow in general.

8x Scythe S-Flex SFF21G Fans SOLD
    I simply love these case fans (thus why I have 8 haha). They are not too loud and move ALOT of air. I had 7 of these in my desktop before switching to watercooling. Anytime I needed to cool something they were my hands down choice. Silent PC Review has a good review of them in which they were rated very well.

Intel Core 2 Duo T7100 (Socket P, 1.80 GHz 800 MHz FSB) $25
    Intel Core 2 Duo T7200 (Socket M, 2.00 GHz 667 MHz FSB) SOLD
    Intel Core 2 Duo T5750 (Socket P, 2.00 GHz 667 MHz FSB) $25
    Intel Core 2 Duo T7250 (Socket P, 2.00 GHz 800 MHz FSB) $30
    Intel Pentium M 740 (socket M, 1.73 GHz 533 MHz FSB) $10

These are just a collection of cpus I have accumulated. I intended to overclock them but never got around to it. I have not used any of them but was assured by the sellers that they are in excellent working condition. These can be a great upgrade to your system or a way to bring a dead system back from the grave.

For payment I accept cash if we meet in person otherwise PayPal verified accounts only. US buyers only please.

Items will be shipped by USPS and packaged well. I am shipping from northern Virginia.

I have a feedback thread here on NBR as well as eBay user secook88. I have also bought and sold many items on the forum here. All items are sold as is.

I have more pictures I can put up of the individual items but thought I would try to keep this post from being too ridiculously long. Everything listed is shown in the below pictures.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am also looking at adding the following to the list if interested:
    Sony STR-DG710 HDMI Receiver
    HIS Radeon HD 4890
    120GB Vertex 2 SSD
    2x MagiCool 120.1 Radiators
    XSPC DDC/MCP355 Res/Top
    Intel Q9000

2. Speedy Gonzalez

Speedy Gonzalez Xtreme Notebook Speeder!

Reputations:
    those fans are good for radiators ? my setup is to loud now and i try to lower the noise a little :)

3. cookinwitdiesel

Reputations:
    I cannot comment on their radiator performance, I bought a set of different fans because I wanted to try something new. For regular air cooling though they did great. Given how well they worked with a tower cooler, I cannot imagine them performing much differently for radiators though

4. cookinwitdiesel

Reputations:
    Thanks for the bump

All of the Scythe Fans are sold to Speedy Gonzalez!

5. ComputerMD82

ComputerMD82 NX-74205

Reputations:
    Can that VGA cooler work on a card with screws 80mm apart?

If so I'll take it!

6. cookinwitdiesel

Reputations:
    It lists the compatible boards by what GPU is installed, if you can tell me then I can verify for you, it will also help to have the board maker.

T7200 is pending.

7. ComputerMD82

ComputerMD82 NX-74205

Reputations:
  8. cookinwitdiesel

Reputations:
  9. ComputerMD82

ComputerMD82 NX-74205

Reputations:
    Looks good to me, never knew that card existed :)

PM on it's way!

10. cookinwitdiesel

Reputations:
    PM responded!

Zalman Cooler is sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.