FS: Logitech Gaming Mice + Razer Keyboard + area 51 M17x (old) LED screen.

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by nobodyshero, Feb 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nobodyshero

nobodyshero Notebook Speculator

Reputations:
    1) Item; area 51 M17x (the old one) LCD 1900x1200 screen. The other items in the picture are now sold.

2) The LCD screen is fair condition with some scratches on the lid and has a damaged connector at the bottom left and bent hinges on the bottom, willing to talk extensively and give you more pictures if you are actually interested in it ;P

3)
    [​IMG]

4) Price in USD, OBO:

MICE/KEYBOARD: SOLD
    Area 51 LCD Screen: $50

5) Paypal or Ebay only.

6) Prefer to ship within the United States, buyer pays shipping (for individual purchases) and I use UPS.

7) Unfortunately I have neither bought nor sold anything on NBR yet but my ebay account is solid.

I'm moving out pretty soon and I'd like to take care of this ASAP thus why the group buy discounts... please PM me if you have any detailed questions! The gaming stuff is so lightly used because I bought it all not knowing how stressful my senior year at college would be so they literally gathered dust after I quit gaming.

2. Thierry19

Thierry19 Coffee enthusiast

Reputations:
    Dang, I just bought a BlackWidow ultimate exactly like yours.
    >.> Funny how life works.
    Anyway, Free bump, and good luck with the sale.

3. MEGALOMANIAC

MEGALOMANIAC Newbie

Reputations:
    Hi,

The LCD screen you advertise is for m17 or m17x? I can't tell by the picture. Do you have more pics or can you send the ebay site so I can look at it. I own both the m17x (working fine) and an older, pre Dell merger alienware m17 which appears to have a backlight failure. I am looking for more info on the M17 17" WXGA+ W/ CAM BLK-PNT (17-Inch WideXGA+ 1440 x 900 LCD (720p). I believe it is the glossy screen. I am looking to be able to replace the LCD screen and innards (inverter cable, inverter module, LCD cables, backlights.

You mention LED monitor, did you mean LCD? The resolution on your monitor is 1900 x1200, is that compatible with my m17 given that the original screen had a 1440 x900 top resolution. I am not sure if the higher resolution monitor would look ok with crossfire ATI Radeon 3870 cards I have currently. Also, I would need to see the connectors and hinges in detail to see that I could replace my own monitor. How old is the monitor? My backlight gave out 3 yrs after purchase.

Thanks

MEGA

4. nobodyshero

Reputations:
    Thanks, by chance do you play CSS? If so I know a "x_thierry_x" on esea and he rages quite a bit ;P.
    I'm sorry for the error, it is a "LCD" not "LED" (no sleep ftw) and it is for the pre-dell AREA 51- M17x which is different from the pre-dell Alienware M17.

As far was whether the two are interchangeable I'll ask around and in the meantime take extensive pictures in case they are interchangeable.

5. hyrule4927

hyrule4927 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    PM'd for G500.

6. votinhmirc

votinhmirc Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    payment sent for bundle : KB + 2 mouses .

7. nobodyshero

Reputations:
    Payment received from votinhmirc and I will be shipping out the two mice and the keyboard ASAP. Buyer was fast and immediate in responses...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.