FS: LG 1080p 15.6" LCD, GTX-285M, GTX-670mx, 3x GTX-680m

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by sangemaru, Aug 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TFK

TFK Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Just ordered a 680M from Sangemaru. Seller is really dependable and included tracking. However, be advised that tracked shipments cost about 50 dollars to the seller so please take that into account. Also, please ask seller to list the value of the item less than 100 and in non-working condition. This prevents the seller AND the buyer from paying absurd taxes at the point of shipment. The time for delivery is about 1.5 calendar weeks so it's pretty fast. He's a wonderful person to work with, order from him with confidence

sangemaru and TBoneSan like this.
  2. megamanretro

megamanretro Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello I am interested in your used 680m's. If your willing to sell two of them to me for 725$ if you still I have them for sale plus shipping of course. I am willing to pay though PayPal as soon as you get a chance. If you can send me a pm with the price and the email to send it to and I will do so when I get a chance. I was just going to pm you about it but I don't know if I am considered new so it won't let me or we are not friends so it won't let me or what not. but please let me know what you think and will be looking forward to hearing from you soon. Thanks a lot and have a nice day.

3. sangemaru

sangemaru Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Hey, I'm currently out-of-country, so I wouldn't be able to actually ship cards, but if you'd still be interested in about 10 days, mail me at sangemaru at gmail dot com (trying to not make it too easy for google :D). I'll see if I can source a pair of good cards by then, since currently everything except the 285M and the 670MX is out of stock.

4. sangemaru

sangemaru Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Thread update: So, pretty much every single nvidia chip I've had has been sold, I currently have just one 7970m which is in my precision machine (see link with a slight overclock) - 375$.
    Contact me for shipping costs quote.
    I may be getting 680m stock next week.

5. EepoSaurus

EepoSaurus Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Can you please let me know if you do receive those 680m's. I am looking to buy a pair and have the money ready. Thank you

6. sangemaru

sangemaru Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    @EepoSaurus: Please leave me your e-mail address in the thread or drop me a mail at sangemaru @ gmail so we can stay in touch, otherwise I can't PM you since you have under 5 non-marketplace posts.

7. edryr

edryr Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I am really interested in your 7970m ( my previous one just burnt ). So if i understand well, it is 015.017 vbios, so compatible with 780dxr ? No problem with ES version ? My previous one was oem. So kind of afraid. I already have heatsinks.
    BTW i'm a close irl friend of pau1ow and riri fifi.

If everything's alright, consider it's a deal.

8. EepoSaurus

EepoSaurus Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
  9. sangemaru

sangemaru Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    7970m sold to edryr

10. sangemaru

sangemaru Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Up, two more GPU's to sell, one 6970m and one firepro m6000.
    Come an' get'em :)

UP with 2 more nvidia gpu's and a few SSD's.

Two SSD's sold locally. 4 remaining.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.