FS: Lenovo Flex 3-1480 (i7-6600U, 8GB DDR3, GeForce 940m, 500GB MX500 SSD)

Discussion in 'Notebooks and Desktops for Sale' started by gthirst, Sep 7, 2019.

1. gthirst

gthirst Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    EDIT: SOLD via /r/hardwareswap

Lenovo Flex 3-1480

Price:
    SOLD
    Condition: Used
    Warranty: None
    Reason for sale: No Longer Needed/Upgraded
    Payment: PayPal
    Item location: Buffalo, New York, USA
    Shipping: Local pickup, Postal service
    International shipping: No
    Handling time: Ships within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment
    Feedback: NotebookReview Forum Feedback Thread, eBay Feedback Profile, https://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/479516-gthirst/
    Specifications: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
    Intel Core i7-6600U @ 2.50 Ghz Skylake -U/Y 14nm Technology
    8GB DDR3
    14" Touch Screen 1920x1080 IPS Screen (60hz)
    2GB nVidia GeForce 940M
    500GB Crucial MX500 SSD
    Battery Health: 89.3%, 45,000mWh
    20v Lenovo Laptop Charger
    Selling due to upgrading/not needing anymore. Upgraded the stock hard drive to a 500GB Crucial MX500 SSD.
    At one point, the display cable came loose causing flickering. I opened up the laptop, reseated the cable, and when I closed it) I squeezed too hard. This caused a large crack down the screen and the digitizer (touch screen) stopped working. I bought a new touch screen, outer casing (it was black, now it is white), and the MX500 SSD to do a handful of upgrades. The only issue I had was the right side of the laptop panel is not fully closed (check the pictures). This doens't effect usability, but I didn't want to mess with it and crack the screen again! I'm sure someone more experienced could take care of this easily.
    Anyway, for the price the specs are outstanding. The charger is tiny and the laptop is very light. A great college laptop that can do some light gaming. It can handle Destiny 2 on low @ 30 FPS and will breeze through less intensive games.

The IPS screen looks really great!

The left side USB port does not work - could be a driver issue as it does supply power, but I couldn't figure it out.

Buyer pays shipping and must request insurance if desired. It is thin, light, and has a small charger so I don't anticipate it being more than $15 anywhere in the USA. Will ship internationally, but that will be by quote.

Thank you for your interest!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Generated by NBR BST Form Wizard

Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
  2. gthirst

gthirst Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Dropped to 250!