FS: K|NGP|N RTX 3090 Hybrid

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by electrosoft, Oct 21, 2021.

1. electrosoft

electrosoft Perpetualist Matrixist

Reputations:
    Price: $$SOLD$$

Condition: Used

Warranty: January 2024

Reason for sale: More budget, More toys (eventually)

Payment: PayPal, Local pickup

Shipping: Local pickup, best shipping option for you (UPS, FedEx, USPS)
    International shipping: No.

I will only sell to established and known board members who will actually use it.
    I will be listing this on eBay in a few days at a much higher price where you also get to pay sales tax (yay)
    No the price isn't negotiable, sorry.

I purchased the 10yr warranty and pre-paid shipping option for repair if needed. It has at least the factory warranty till January 2024. I am unsure of the 10yr warranty transfer.

I have absolutely enjoyed owning and using this beast since I bought it directly from EVGA in January 2021. It has taken me through the first two chapters of Shadowlands, CP2077 numerous times and recently Diablo II resurrected with glorious eye candy pumped to max.

I downsized back to a 3070ti since my gaming has slowed to a crawl lately and the 3070ti is enough for now. I may end up giving a 6900xt a whirl some day.

First week I replaced the EVGA fans with Arctic 120mm fans because everyone knows the EVGA fans aren't that great. I swapped back the original fans before boxing it up for sale so the fans are basically new.

It includes all accessories that were included in that nifty little box and the sealed packet of mounting screws since I had so many EVGA mounting screws laying about I didn't even need to open the included packet.

It is boxed back up in the original box EVGA shipped it to me (I saved the shipping box) and will be shipped to you the same way.
    DSCN4069.JPG DSCN4076.JPG DSCN4077.JPG DSCN4078.JPG DSCN4079.JPG

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
  2. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox BGA Filth-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    Best GPU I have ever owned. I really love mine. I am anxiously awaiting (not patiently - ordered in July, LOL) the OptimusPC block to replace the Hydro Copper.

Good luck with the sale, bro. Whomever is lucky enough to snag this is going to be very pleased with what an absolute monster it is.

pathfindercod and electrosoft like this.
  3. pathfindercod

pathfindercod Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    The extended warranty is not transferable but myself and several other people have assisted buyers in utilizing this . If that is something your interested in doing for the buyer. Otherwise the remainder of the normal warranty can be used by the buyer if you provide a receipt to the buyer.

Papusan, electrosoft and Mr. Fox like this.
  4. electrosoft

Reputations:
    Thanks! I didn't think the 10yr warranty was transferable but the standard 3yr one is since EVGA treats customers right when it comes to warranties. I'm the original buyer so a receipt definitely comes with it.

If after 1/2024 if someone wanted to take advantage of the 10yr warranty I have no problem helping them facilitate the repair (and take advantage of the prepaid cross ship repair option too).

Papusan and pathfindercod like this.
  5. electrosoft

Reputations:
    True, I saw my first few frame drops out in Ardenweald with the 3070ti @ 4k Ultra and looked over at the KPE 3090 all boxed up with a slight pang.... :D

Papusan, Mr. Fox and pathfindercod like this.
  6. pathfindercod

pathfindercod Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I’m resisting getting this - my head is yelling at me get it to sli it with my other kp. Lol

Mr. Fox and electrosoft like this.
  7. electrosoft

Reputations:
    lol, well I'll be putting it on eBay sooner than later for $2899.99 + S&H + tax and based off the last month of sales, it will sell (and I would actually make a couple hundred off of it). I'm just offering it here first to established members who hopefully use it.

Papusan and Mr. Fox like this.
  8. Terreos

Terreos Royal Guard

Reputations:
    My heart says Yes Yes! My wallet and small pc case says NO NO! Maybe someone can surprise me with an early Christmas gift? :cool:

Seriously though that wouldn't fit in my current build. So I'd have to get a larger case again if I did. I'm gonna have trouble sleeping tonight thinking about this. :eek:

9. electrosoft

Reputations:
    KP is a big boy. I had to order a whole other case for it to fit and went with a big phanteks for the AIO up top and 420mm AIO in the front.

It's up on eBay now too so if it sells there I'll be closing this thread:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185120346863

10. Scerate

Scerate Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    pm, interested in buying