FS: Intel Core i7 940XM for sale..!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by Sgt., Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. artompkins

artompkins Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I wouldn't hold my breath for that tracking number if I were you and even if he did send it to you it would probably be attached to some russian spybot or a nigerian lottery. GTFO jerkoffs.

2. Star Forge

Star Forge Quaggan's Creed Redux!

Reputations:
    Funny how he stopped posting after he sold the item on the forums. Yeah looks like he got greedy and ran with the dough. Such a shame... He sure baited him pretty well...

3. blaster

blaster 1 tequila, 2,3,4,5, floor

Reputations:
    Looks that you don't get it..... do you??

Anyways i wonder what that means :D :D ......Ohhh,,, BUSTED! :D

4. ZRock

ZRock Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Haha, mods, can you put like a 72 hr watch for the OP to post, if he doesn't this needs to be closed before the flame wars get out of hand.
    This was such a poor merchant's scam it isn't even funny.

5. Sgt.

Sgt. Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    This is not a freaking scam.... The buyer will get the XM by today and it wasn't my fault that the courier company mishandled the shipment in the first place.

I did not post all these days because Mark(buyer) and I are in touch through our email and did not want to start another "flame" war over. But what can I say, an idle mind is indeed a Devil's workshop and there are a lot of idle people hanging around in these forums. May be it's about time you guys start developing a HOBBY...rather than conspiring against each other with some stupid theories. :D

6. anodize

anodize Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Actually it is your method of payment and lack of feedback that caused people to speculate. Paypal is very easy to use and you should definitely offer it next time around. Gratz to your first sale assuming all went well.

7. markaznar

markaznar Newbie

Reputations:
    Sorry for the late reply, yes it ws delayd however I finally got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! had to pay additional tax, damn DHL! lol

it is really new, I cleaned off the thermal paste with alcohol as recommended

THANKS SO MUCH SHAILESH!

8. markaznar

markaznar Newbie

Reputations:
    Shailesh, you have my permission to post the entire email exchange we did throughout the transaction.
    You guys stop *#@ing with him, not only do I have the chip but had it checked as well and it's 101 percent working. Had a shop install it in an alienware, Wei jumped from 7.1 to 7.3
    I shall take pictures of my sons alienware once it's installed.
    For the time being, I can totally vouch for him, although it was a week delayed due to stupid dhl (remind me never to deal with them!!)
    For the info of all, this buyer you guys are calling a fraud has even helped hasten the transaction by sending @#$ing DHL, more paper works via email.
    Shailesh, show them the email you sent them that you ccd me.
    I know you guys are trying to protect peeps from scam, however this dude is legit and that's a fact!!!
    On another note, would it be safe for my son to over clock this? He's only 12, no idea how hard over clocking this chip would be, can anyone give me a link, one that can make a 12 years old understand and myself (not very pc savvy, I'm a mac dude, and please don't bite me)
    Thanks

Again sgt/Shailesh, thank you so much

9. TipTip

TipTip Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    With that, Congratz to both buyer and seller for a great experience, I think it's time for this thread to be closed, and any further questions should be posted in the right dedicated forum.

TipTip

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.