FS: Intel Core i7 940XM for sale..!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by Sgt., Apr 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sgt.

Sgt. Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    ==========================================================

1) [Name of Product and specifications: Intel Core i7 940XM DELL OEM (not ES)]

2) [New, Used or Refurbished (Condition and age of item): Used for 1 week for testing purposes...bought 3 weeks ago.]

3)Images Here: ImageShack Album - 5 images

4) [Price or Trade *Required] $600

5) [Payment methods accepted: Western Union/Bank Transfer/Paypal]

6) [Shipping methods, Shipping locations (Overseas, Interstate, Local, etc.): Through Fedex/DHL.... additional $25 for shipping outside Asia.]

7) [Feedback for reference]: First time selling an item over the internet.:confused: ]

8) [Additional comments about the item]: Bought this awesome processor from Dell spare parts about 3 weeks ago. Tested it for one week as was overwhelmed by its power. I have 2 more 940XM. PM me for additional information.

----------------------------------------------------------

2. Sgt.

Sgt. Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Price drops down to $600...!!! :D

3. Sgt.

Sgt. Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    ...Seems like the XM charm is no longer welcomed here...lol :D

But the buyer who is interested will get another 940XM(brand new) for just $500. ;)

Anyone to SEAL the DEAL.... prices negotiable for this one too.

Thanks

4. Lukeman

Lukeman Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    good price, as these tend to sell for $700 on ebay.

5. RampageII

RampageII Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    A couple of new ones sold for $600 recently on ebay.

6. Sgt.

Sgt. Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Ya I know, actually I've two of these lying around apart from the one that's running in my M15x. So I thought our forum members could make the most out of this BEAST because the power of a 940XM is just mind-boggling. I highly recommend this to anyone who has the hardware to run it because the power of this processor is worth $1000 or more. In my system, It takes 10 min to copy 80GB of data from an external drive....1 min to burn a DVD through nero...and so on.... but I guess you guys are already very aware of that.
    PEACE

7. Sgt.

Sgt. Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Prices are negotiable here as well.... I am selling it here because NBR has been of great service and support to us over the years....

I wouldn't mind slashing the price to $550 (without shipping charges)... just depends on who the buyer is.... :D

8. Sgt.

Sgt. Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    and by the way, these are brand new with mint condition.... I just tested it for 1 week and that's it... FULL REFUND with shipping taxes offered if the buyer is not satisfied...

9. RampageII

RampageII Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Well, if you tested them for a week, then they're no longer brand new are they?
    Also, what kind of testing are you referring to?
    Often times people claim to be selling "brand new" and/or "lightly used" CPUs. Yet, the supposedly little time they've been used has been on a lot over-clocking, torture-testing benchmarks.

I wouldn't classify that as "new or light used".

10. Sgt.

Sgt. Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Well, the one which is currently running in my system is highly overclocked. The one I've listed for sale has been just run under normal conditions just to prove to myself that the processor is stable and flawless.Since I bought it for $1000+, I have to ensure that the processor is working properly now don't I?
    I've another 940XM with me which I am keeping with myself because I collect these things and have a passion for it. And it's a 940XM, the best processor not so very long ago...and for average users like, they are the best thing I've ever had the pleasure of using and it's rock stable.

The only reason I am selling this for $600 is because I have lightly used it as you say it,right? So, what do your highly developed instincts say a 3-week old 940XM is worth? Enlighten us......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.