FS: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 SLB8W Processor (Fully working)

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by OverTallman, Apr 26, 2017.

1. OverTallman

OverTallman Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 SLB8W Processor (Fully working)

Price: $50 USD

Condition: Used

Warranty: None

Payment: PayPal

Item location: Hong Kong

Shipping: Local pickup, Postal service, Airmail/EMS
    International shipping: Yes
    Handling time: Ships within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment

Specifications: Selling an Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 SLB8W processor, 4 Yorkfield cores (no HT), 3.00GHz max frequency, 12MB L2 cache, 1333 MHz FSB, 95W TDP

More info: http://ark.intel.com/products/35428/Intel-Core2-Quad-Processor-Q9650-12M-Cache-3_00-GHz-1333-MHz-FSB

It was taken from my sister's desktop, which has been replaced with a lower power LGA 771 Xeon. It was known as working when removed.

I bought it two years ago in UK, during my period of use I've not overclocked or modded it.

Besides a few marks on the lid it's in pretty good shape, no PCB damage, no missing chips underneath.

Lid has already been cleaned with ArctiClean, when not in use it's always in a plastic protective case.

Please note that NO cooler is included to save shipping cost. (No cooler was included when I bought it, too)

Nevertheless, a genuine Intel plastic protective case (and a rather tough one) will be included.

IMPORTANT
    Please note that the price does NOT include postage cost, but since the package is so light I may as well provide free postage, depending on your location. Therefore, please PM me your location if interested.

HK post offices are closed on Sundays and public holidays (the upcoming two are 1st and 3rd of May, Labour Day and Buddha's Birthday respectively), as such I won't be able to post items on these days.

[For international buyers only] Currently I accept PayPal as the sole payment method, to protect your transaction and conform to the rules here, you must pay the items as merchandise and goods.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Generated by NBR BST Form Wizard

Last edited: Jun 8, 2017
  2. Faisal McMissile Damieya

Faisal McMissile Damieya Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Nice!!! I'm interested to purchase. I'm sleepy and plan to make the payment after I wake up tomorrow (if you don't mind :p ). If you would like me to make the payment by tonight however, please feel free to inform me (before I sleep :p ).

Thank you.

3. Faisal McMissile Damieya

Reputations:
    I would like to inform you that I have received the CPU few days ago. However, I only installed it on my sisters PC yesterday because I was a little bit busy few days ago. Below is the results before and after the upgrade:

Before
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So far I think the PC still feels laggy. I will proceed upgrading the RAM if necessary.

jaug1337 and OverTallman like this.
  4. OverTallman

OverTallman Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
  5. Faisal McMissile Damieya

Reputations:
    Hello. How are you? Sorry for not contacting you for a very long time because I was busy lately.

I received the memory modules that you sent 2 weeks ago, but I only installed it onto my PC last week. Below are the result:

[​IMG]

I will discuss in detail about the result in the original forum thread.

OverTallman likes this.