FS/FT: Zotac GTX 1080 mxm 3.0 and ASRock GTX 1060 mxm 3.0

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by RMSMajestic, Dec 2, 2019.

1. RMSMajestic

RMSMajestic Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    FS/FT: Zotac GTX 1080 mxm 3.0 and ASRock GTX 1060 mxm 3.0

Price: $899 USD for GTX 1080, $325 for GTX 1060, or best offer or trade for Ryzen Threadripper 1950x, Sony mirrorless camera or lemme know what you have

Condition: Used

Warranty: None

Reason for sale: Black Firday credit card statement

Payment: PayPal

Item location: Washington, DC, USA

Shipping: Local pickup, Postal service, UPS
    International shipping: No
    Handling time: Ships within 1 week of receiving cleared payment

Specifications: Selling a Zotac GTX 1080 mxm.
    It is closer to a standard mxm 3.0B than the MSI one.

M17x R4 can take it at the cost of one HDD. M6700 CANNOT take this card. P150em and ASRock Deskmini cannot take this card either due to the lack of space. There might be some other issues other than BIOS (I remember I read somewhere that this card has a TDP of 150W or 115W, not sure). Please make sure that your laptop/miniPC is capable of taking this card. This card has been tested working on M17x R4 thus no refund will be given if found incompatible or damaged during the installation process.

As for the GTX 1060, it is one of the only standard format pascal card available. physically should be compatible with any laptop capable of taking a standard mxm format. Only thing is the BIOS/vBIOS.

I will do custom declarations in favour of buyer unless requested otherwise.

Willing to trade for Threadripper 1950x or compact (no overheight, two slot) desktop GPUs, or sony mirrorless cameras.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Generated by NBR BST Form Wizard

Last edited: Dec 2, 2019
    triturbo and jaybee83 like this.