FS: Dell Adamo 13; HP ENVY 14 MINT!!!!

Discussion in 'Notebooks and Desktops for Sale' started by sleey0, Mar 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MidnightSun

MidnightSun Emodicon

Reputations:
    I have cleaned up a bunch of posts in this thread. The dispute is for the seller (sleey0) and buyer (kevhuynh) to work out--personal attacks and discrediting the seller before this gets resolved is not going to help matters.

@kevhuynh & sleey0: Please post updates as more developments occur--many members are anxious to find out how this sale will turn out.

2. ggcvnjhg

ggcvnjhg Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I received the laptop finally.

Paypal has already performed a chargeback and I'm ready to send the payment back to Sleey0 but there's a bit of a hitch.

Sleey0, this isn't the radiance display. How do you want to resolve this?

3. ggcvnjhg

ggcvnjhg Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    We came to a settlement. Sleey0 will should have a check in his hands today or tomorrow.

All in all, I'm glad this is over.

I understand Sleey0 has things going on but truth be told, if someone isn't ready to complete a deal, you shouldn't be selling an item here. I understand that things come up but at the end of the day, it's someone else's money and forums, ebay etc isn't a loan service. That's really all it boils down to. Be ready to close if you're going to sell or don't sell until you're ready to close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.