FS: Clevo P650RS-G (6700HQ + 1070)

Discussion in 'Notebooks and Desktops for Sale' started by Redbeard, Jul 10, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redbeard

Redbeard Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Clevo P650RS-G (6700HQ + 1070)

**Payment made, Shipment pending ** Sold to Ciellia

Price:
    $820 USD shipped
    Condition: Used
    Warranty: None
    Reason for sale: No longer needed
    Payment: PayPal, Money Order/Cashier's Check
    Item location: Navarre, Ohio, United States
    Shipping: Local pickup, Postal service, UPS, FedEx
    International shipping: No
    Handling time: Ships within 2 business days of receiving cleared payment
    Specifications:
    Processor: Intel i7 6700HQ (4 Core + HT) 2.60-3.50Ghz
    RAM: 16GB (2x8) DDR4
    Display: 15.6" Full HD IPS Anti-Glare Display (1920 x 1080) Gsync but 60Hz
    Graphics Card: 8GB GDDR5 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
    Storage: Intel 160GB Sata SSD + 500GB HDD (additional M.2 slots open)
    Wireless: Intel Wireless 3165 + Bluetooth
    Keyboard: Multi-color changeable LED Backlit
    Operating system: Windows 10 Pro with key (I will ship the unstuck sticker)
    Stock AC adapter

Condition:
    This laptop was purchased off eBay earlier this year. It does have a few issues:

Body
    The body has some damage on the top left corner as you can see in the pictures. The damage is on the top (lid) and were is meets the palmrest on that corner. I think the pictures show it well. It still closes fine and functions.

LCD
    The LCD bezel does have cracks in 3 corners. You see them in the pictures. The bezel doesn't hang or seem loose. I found a few other posts with people having a similar issue. Also there is a lot of backlight bleed in the upper left corner were there was some sort of impact. If you squeeze it slightly, it goes away. I did not notice any dead pixels.

Notes
    Overall the laptop is solid but a bit flawed. I took it mostly apart, cleaned it, and repasted the GPU and CPU in addition to adding the SSD and ram. It really does run like a champ. But in fairness I want to describe it as accurately as possible. I used it to play World of Tanks for a few months and also Supreme Commander 2. I ran it through AIDA testing and also memtest. It is very solid. As with everything I sell I am looking for the right fit and I am being as honest as possible. PLEASE ask me questions. I moved to a desktop setup so I can check/run/take additional pictures of whatever you like. This would be a good chance for someone to get a solid 1070 at the price of a 1060 laptop.

Also - the date on the picture is a little old. I took pictures and put it away but have been busy. The laptop has not been used since. But if you want anything, just ask.
    SHIPPING TO THE LOWER 48 is included in the price. After insurance this will cost me 50-80. Please keep that in mind. Thanks for checking my post.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Generated by NBR BST Form Wizard

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 12, 2018
    KY_BULLET likes this.
  2. Ciellia

Ciellia Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hello

I am interested, just some inquiries:

-how long has the laptop been used before you bought it on ebay? those damages look pretty bad

-Is everything apart from cosmetic and screenbleed functioning properly? as seen from the experience of many users, P650rs seems to have a hardware issues of blackscreen crash after extensive gpu usage

-Is it possible that you remove some components (ssd, etc.) thus lowering the price? I'm kinda just looking for a functioning P650rs-g motherboard so...

Thank you

Redbeard likes this.
  3. Redbeard

Redbeard Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    how long has the laptop been used before you bought it on ebay? those damages look pretty bad?
    I do not know the manufacture date of the laptop. Given the fact it is skylake + pascal I am guessing mid 2016/early 2017. I took pictures to really focus on the lid so there are no surprises. Nothing is falling off and nothing feels like it is coming apart. Also nothing is rattling in the case. During normal use and transport it really was not an issue for me, but obviously it is something I need to disclose. The previous owner did not (lol).

Is everything apart from cosmetic and screenbleed functioning properly? as seen from the experience of many users, P650rs seems to have a hardware issues of blackscreen crash after extensive gpu usage
    I used this as my daily driver for 4 months. No reboots/lock ups/freezing. I normally used an external screen but would weekly have a 2 hours supcom 2 gaming session on the internal LCD. I never had any problems.

Is it possible that you remove some components (ssd, etc.) thus lowering the price? I'm kinda just looking for a functioning P650rs-g motherboard so...
    If you are looking for just a mainboard when we will probably be too far apart. If you would like to make an offer, please do so via private message and we can discuss.

Thank you for the questions!

KY_BULLET likes this.
  4. Hurik

Hurik Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Even considering the minor surface damage, this laptop is a steal! Good luck with the sale!

KY_BULLET and Redbeard like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.