FS: beelsr's stuff (M17x Battery & HD caddy, Ext. USB Enclosures, Routers & Switches)

Discussion in 'Computer Components' started by beelsr, Dec 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beelsr

beelsr Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    sold.

1) Seagate ST9160821A 160 GB 2.5" HD 5400RPM + USB2 Enclosure

2) Used. Had it for a few years for backups when I was traveling. Not much use on it. Comes with the drive, the enclosure, the Y-headed USB cable and the 2 little screws to hold the drive in the enclosure.

3) (click to enlarge)
    [​IMG]

4) sold

5) Paypal from verified members with a confirmed address ships the next day; checks & money orders ship when funds clear; cash for local pickup (US zip = 18444)

6) I'll ship it by whatever method you prefer (USPS, UPS or FedEx). At cost. If it ends up less than what we agree on, you'll get a refund; if more, I eat it. If you use PP, it goes to the confirmed address only. If you don't want tracking/insurance and it gets lost/damaged, you lose (I've never had a problem but need to say this upfront). I'll ship it anywhere: International, US, APO, FPO, LMNOPO... If you want it and pay for it, I'll ship it to you.

7) Some previous sales here. 1,182-0-0 on ebay over the past 12 years: beelsr

8) Changed my home network config, don't need any more.

Feel free to PM if you need more info, a different pic, whatever...

Cheers!

2. beelsr

Reputations:
    1) F310J Battery for an Alienware M17x-R2, 9 cell 85WHr

2) Brand new, still in the plastic wrap. Dell sent me an extra battery. I plugged it in to make sure it would take a charge. It does.

3) (click to enlarge)
    [​IMG]

4) $75 + shipping

5) Paypal from verified members with a confirmed address ships the next day; checks & money orders ship when funds clear; cash for local pickup (US zip = 18444)

6) I'll ship it by whatever method you prefer (USPS, UPS or FedEx). At cost. If it ends up less than what we agree on, you'll get a refund; if more, I eat it. If you use PP, it goes to the confirmed address only. If you don't want tracking/insurance and it gets lost/damaged, you lose (I've never had a problem but need to say this upfront). I'll ship it anywhere: International, US, APO, FPO, LMNOPO... If you want it and pay for it, I'll ship it to you.

8) Extra part, no need for it.

I'm selling more stuff, please check my other threads. Cheers!

3. beelsr

Reputations:
    1) 4 Hard Drive Enclosures - USB2 & FireWire400, 3.5" PATA, PC & Mac, Aluminum Case. Just the enclosure, no drive.

2) Used. Comes with power adapter and at least one firewire cable. I have some USB cables and, so, the first purchasers will get aone of those as well. Once the cables are gone, they're gone.

3) (click to enlarge)
    [​IMG]

4) $5 each + shipping

8) Extra part, no need for it.

4. beelsr

Reputations:
    1) Hard Drive Enclosures - 2 FireWire400; 3.5" PATA, PC & Mac, Porsche Design Case. Just the enclosures, no drives.

2) Used. Comes with power adapter and one cable.

3) (click to enlarge)
    [​IMG]
    note: USB enclosure is sold....

4) $10 each + shipping

8) Extra parts, no need for them.

5. beelsr

Reputations:
    sold

1) D-Link DGS-2205 Gigabit Switch - 5 port, auto 10/100/1000, auto MDI/MDI-X, uses d-link's super-duper green power-saving technology

2) Used. Had it for about 6 months - never had a problem with it. Comes with power adapter.

3) (click to enlarge)
    [​IMG]

4) sold

8) Changed my home network config, don't need any more.

I'm selling more stuff, please check my other threads. Cheers!

6. beelsr

Reputations:
    1) Kingwin Hard Drive Enclosure - 3.5" SATA - just the enclosure, no drives.

2) Used. This hooked up an HD to my Comcast DVR. It takes a SATA drive and has a SATA connector on the backside. All metal construction sheds the heat really well; power switch; power/activity LEDs; internal fan (quiet - it lived in the bedroom and was on all the time and my wife didn't complain about the fan noise) for cooling as well. Of course, it comes with the power brick, screws and a cable.

3) (click to enlarge)
    [​IMG]

4) $10 + shipping

8) Dumped comcra, err, comcast for DirecTv. no need for it anymore...

7. beelsr

Reputations:
    read #6. yes... ;)

$15 for usps priority, using the small flat-rate box.

8. Mongooseking

Mongooseking Newbie

Reputations:
    I was wondering would you consider sending the hdd caddy and interposer for the alienware m17x r2 to the uk and how much would it cost in shipping

9. beelsr

Reputations:
    read #6. yes..... ;)

our post office website says shipping would be $11, which seems high as I've sent stuff to the UK before for cheaper. It would ship in a padded envelope and weighs only a couple ounces.

How about this: pay me $11 and i'll refund the difference if it's less. if it's more, i'll eat the excess. i ship the day after i get payment.

10. Mongooseking

Mongooseking Newbie

Reputations:
    ok if i purchase the item off of you how do i send you the money useing paypal?