FS: Asus G73JH-RBBX05 (Best Buy)

Discussion in 'Notebooks and Desktops for Sale' started by GTO_Greg, Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GTO_Greg

GTO_Greg Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Holy Thread-Jack, Batman!!!! Dude, have you heard about the Search function? Or Google, maybe?

Also, how much more effort would take to type your and you instead of ur and u?

2. GTO_Greg

Reputations:
    Easter bump. Please, somebody buy this thing so I can order my A1. I checked out the 05 at my local Best Buy today, and it was good. That is all.

3. freedom16

freedom16 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Too bad it doesn't have a 1080P screen otherwise this would of been gone already.

4. GTO_Greg

Reputations:
    That's what I want, the A1 w/ 1080P and BluRay, but I don't have all the cash necessary to buy it. I DO have 18 months same as cash financing thru Best Buy, which is why I got one of these and hope to sell it and use the $1200 towards what I really want.

5. hakira

hakira <3 xkcd

Reputations:
    You'd have a quicker sale if you opened it up to canada/mexico methinks. Also my warranty question is still open (bestbuy itself seems to be fairly useless at answering it)

6. osukyle

osukyle Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    As a former Best Buy employee, I know yes they do have some BB stores in Canada. However MOST of their stores in Canada are under the FUTURESHOP name. In my time at Best Buy I know for a fact that we did not honor Warranty's in different countries due to many reasons.... Exchange rates, taxes, Import/Export fees, and license contracts. I would try calling Geek Squad HQ and not your local BB. Geek Squad in general are a bunch of tards, but I never had any problems when I called the head office.

Hope it helps.

7. rschndler9

rschndler9 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    hi there. interested... can't PM but please use my u ser na me through ho t m a i l

8. GTO_Greg

Reputations:
    Bump for a Thursday night...

9. freedom16

freedom16 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    You should of never bought this lol, what happened they didn't want to return it? I am returning mine tomorrow since i am getting an A2 tomorrow.

10. darkloki

darkloki Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    LoL why are so many people trying to get rid of their less then a month old G73's....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.