FS: Alienware M17x R4 i7-3820QM 512GB SSD 1920x1080 Display! Good condition

Discussion in 'Notebooks and Desktops for Sale' started by Crustieraxe01, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Crustieraxe01

Crustieraxe01 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Aliwnware M17x R4 i7-3820QM 512GB SSD 1920x1080 Display! Good condition

Price: $660 USD or best offer

_DSC1524.JPG

_DSC1526.JPG

_DSC1530.JPG

_DSC1531.JPG

_DSC1519.JPG
    Condition: Used

Warranty: None

Payment: PayPal

Shipping: Postal service
    International shipping: No
    Handling time: Ships within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment

Specifications: This laptop is in great physical condition , apart from the usual normal use and scratches a laptop would have. Soft touch in particular has not become sticky or worn down. (Please go through all the pictures and you can be the judge of the condition).The screen is almost in near perfect condition, comes with windows 10 and comes with a 180W charger .This laptop is not the base version of this laptop, but rather one of the higher end models due to the processor, the SSD, and the resolution of the screen. I have tested everything on this laptop and the only flaws this one has is a bad battery and sometimes I would say a 30% chance, there will be no audio output detected on bootup/restarts with a static noise coming out of both speakers. To fix this Issue, I restart/shutdown the machine 1-2 times and it seems to solve the problem fairly quickly with the audio back and running again. Note that this doesn't happen every single time you boot or restart the laptop. This model of the alienware was famous for its sound card issues so it shouldn't be a big surprise. Machine will be factory reset when sent, so drivers will be needed to get everything working again. I am open for any price negotiations except for trading. I would love to get rid of this before I become to attached to it and decide too keep it lol

Misc Notes: CPU Thermal paste has been replaced + laptop was cleaned and dusted.

Specs of the Alienware:

I7-3820QM
    GTX 660M
    512GB SSD
    1920x1080 Screen
    150W charger
    8GB DDR3 Ram
    Dual band 2.4ghz/5ghz wifi card

http://imgur.com/a/cIyVn9n

Generated by NBR BST Form Wizard

Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  2. Crustieraxe01

Reputations:
    Bump + price drop!

3. Sentarshi

Sentarshi Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Holy i sold my R4 with 120hz screen 16 Ram and gtx 860 240w charger for 400$ locally. :(:(:(

4. Crustieraxe01

Reputations:
    That's a big ouch. Sold my setup with 120hz for 750 with 300W charger