FS - Alienware M11X R2 Core i7, 4gb ram, Orion Case, IMMACULATE CONDITION

Discussion in 'Notebooks and Desktops for Sale' started by psilocybin, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psilocybin

psilocybin Newbie

Reputations:
    Hey guys,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have an Alienware M11X R2 I bought in November mainly because I'm a huge Starcraft 2 fan and I just had to play it at ultra graphics settings (which this machine does a fine job of doing especially with throttlestop installed). Never lagged or slowed down in huge games. It is the black model in excellent condition, not a SINGLE scratch on it and it never left my desk! I have the M11X Orion case also in perfect condition (hence it never left my desk, thought I would need it but never used it) that I will throw in. Battery is still new gets hours and hours of non-gaming use. I'm selling it because I need the money for a new motorcycle, summer is here and I'm not going to be indoors playing Starcraft as much. I absolutely love alienware, this was my 3rd and favorite one so far and I will buy another one next winter. This laptop is a beast and you wont find one in better condition unless its brand new, honestly I could probably tell you it is brand new and you would believe it. I'm asking $800 PRICED TO SELL FAST. I am a verified Paypal member (not your average account) I can send you an invoice so you are Paypal protected. Any questions just PM me!

$800

SPECS:

Core i7 Processor
    4 GB RAM
    NVIDIA GT 335M
    500 GB HD
    CPU Overclock capable @166

2. Luminair

Luminair Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Might be rough getting that price as others are selling R2s for roughly $200 less on the forums here. Moreover, an R2 from the Dell Outlet with similar specs can be had for around $800 with 20% off coupon.

If you're looking to sell for that price, I'd suggest selling on eBay or locally! I had a lot of luck doing that when I sold my m17x.

3. psilocybin

psilocybin Newbie

Reputations:
    I see..well in the dell outlet they are refurbished..this is still pretty much brand new with a case.

I'll drop the price to $800 then. Free shipping too.

4. electrosoft

electrosoft Tick Tock Clarice....

Reputations:
    Refurbished models also come with a full year warranty and a 21 day return policy if unsatisfied.

5. dalamchops

dalamchops Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    what's the OC speed of the i7 @ 166

6. psilocybin

psilocybin Newbie

Reputations:
    Like I said I bought it in November still has 7 months of warranty and if the laptop is not as described you just get your money back from Paypal. We can even do it through ebay so you get the ebay buyer protection so you have nothing to worry about. Why buy a laptop that was broken and then fixed when you can have one that was brand new and used for 5 months?

All I'm saying is its in immaculate condition why buy one that was broken and then fixed? Keep in mind you would also have to wait for the 20% off coupon for that price AND im throwing in a free orion case for it which isnt cheap either. Oh don't forget the extra money you would have to pay for taxes and shipping too. This is a good deal.

I will run a test and clock the speed for you when I get home.

7. ZRock

ZRock Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Refurbished laptops are RARELY "broken and fixed". In fact, about 90% of them were open box, dented box, buyer's remorse returns, or overstock.

8. Luminair

Luminair Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    That's a pretty fair price at $800 - get some pictures up for the visual buyers ;)!

9. Insomniac89

Insomniac89 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I hate to be "that guy" but the mod's are gonna delete this thread because you don't have enough posts yet to be selling in the marketplace. So I recommend you start doing some quality posts on threads.

10. trikster

trikster Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Plus, still no pics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.