FREE IPOD!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Necrosis, Jul 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Necrosis

Necrosis Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Hey guys, yup, it's true, you can get a FREE ipod! But of course it requires you do to a little something. It's not much though, and you dont even need a credit card or checking account now, just two VALID email addresses! (you need one that can be yahoo, hotmail, anything free, but the other has to be something official, ie. AOL, ISP email, or anything that isn't one of those free ones out there.)

First please use my referral link here:
    http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?
    I ask you to do that because in order to get a free ipod, everyone that signs up needs to get 5 referrals (5 other ppl to sign up as well).
    After you click my link, you can sign up with your free email and pick a password. Afterwards it may ask you to complete a survery, go ahead and do it and after that you should get to a page that asks you to sign up for a variety of offers. There are many you can use, but EBAY is the only one that does not require credit cards or checking accounts. Click on ebay and make an account. Once again, use your free email, save the official for verification later. After you complete all the things they ask you to fill out, you should come to a page where they ask for credit card or debit info. Just simply click on second option: enter second email (something along those lines, shouldn't be hard to spot). Here you HAVE to enter an official email, meaning something like AOL or your ISP provider, anything that isn't free like those yahoo, hotmail ones. After do that, complete your ebay account. Then there is one last stop, after you get your email from ebay and verify your account, you have to bid on something. But wait, you dont have to win the bid so don't worry! Just bid on something that you KNOW you won't win, but remember you have to be the high bidder for a minute or two! For example, what I did was bid on an ipod that was at $3.25 for $5.00, obviously it will not sell at that amount, so I'm safe, but I was also the high bidder! After you bid, you should be confirmed in a day or two, then get more referrals and you'll have an ipod in no time!

Oh, you can use other offers as well, if you have a credit card and do not wish to do the ebay one. Ancestry is a really easy one (my friends did this one because there was no ebay back then) , as you just sign up for the free trial, and then call in and cancel your account, no fee charged! If you guys are skeptical, it's ok, you don't have to do it, but the ebay one really has no risk, so why not give it a go? I have a friend that did it and he got his, so I decided to try the ebay one as well (I have no credit card =/).

Finally if you guys think my explanation was long or wasn't helpful, check out www.freeipodguide.com they have people that have evidence of having received their ipod and tips on what to do!

Sorry if this was too long, I hope you guys give it a try! Just two email addys, not much! Enjoy your free ipod! =]

2. Run1track

Run1track Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I read the whole post and dont understand why one of the email addresses has to be "official." Can you explain it.

You are telling me that if I do all that and have ONLY five people refer, then I will get a $250+ iPod?

Who actually gives you the ipod. It is not apple. Who is it?

Why would they do this?

Fujitsu S6210: 1.6Ghz PM ~ 768MB RAM ~ 60GB 7200RPM Hard Drive

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
  3. Necrosis

Reputations:
    It has to be "official" because you are verifying your account with ebay. THey ask for your credit card/debit to do this, but it is much easier with another email. And, I'm not EXACTLY sure, but I believe the company gets money through our referrals. You can check out the link I have www.freeipodguide.com. I think it may have more info on this. Once again, I'm doing this because its not too much work and two emails are nothing if I do get a free iPod [:D]

4. Run1track

Run1track Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    So will these email addresses you supply start getting tons of spam?

Will a ".edu" email address constitute as an "official" address?

5. Necrosis

Reputations:
    Yes, an .edu will work. As of spam, I am sure you won't get spammed, because it is under ebay. At most, you may get a few emails concerning updates or something about ebay. I had an old ebay account and didn't get much mail from them at all. Right now, I have received nothing from them, except a verification email.

6. Wyrm

Wyrm Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Oops, so they need a credit card number, eh? Hey man, it seems to me that... free cheese can be only in a mouse trap. [:p]

7. Run1track

Run1track Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Necrosis:

I used your link. I did everything and bid on some golf balls on ebay. I know I was the highest bidder for a few minutes (and might still be). So will it take a few days for freeipods.com to change my status and realize that I used their ebay sponsor? How long did it take for you?

ATTENTION EVERYBODY
    I know that nobody likes to do these "get rich quick" schemes, but really there is nothing to lose. If you want to do this please read the directions posted by necrosis and use my link:
    http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?
    IF YOU COMPLETE THE OFFER, I WILL GIVE YOU A GMAIL INVITE
    You must be one of the first five to complete it. Let me know if you do it. Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2015
  8. Necrosis

Reputations:
    Wyrm: No, no credit card needed for ebay one, just two emails.

Run1track: Yea, I think it does take a while, it's been about.. 1 and a half days for me so far, and my status has not changed. I'll tell you when it does [:D]. And you can check who has used your link if you log in the website.

9. Run1track

Run1track Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Yeah, I can back up the fact the you can use two email addressess instead of credit card information.

10. Brian

Brian Working at 486 Speed NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    This smells of scam so badly...

Editor in Chief http://www.bargainPDA.com and http://www.SPOTstop.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.