For Sale: Sager 9262 Maxed Out - $2000 with extras

Discussion in 'Notebooks and Desktops for Sale' started by WankelRotor, Aug 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WankelRotor

WankelRotor Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Hello everyone:

INFO:
    I bought this laptop in September 2008 with 2 year parts and labor warranty, which means there is exactly one more year left on warraty with XoticPc.
    Gaming Laptops - XOTIC PC - Gaming Notebooks - Custom Laptops - Custom Notebooks

The reason while I m selling this laptop is that it never left my desk. I just dont need a laptop and I d rather save up some $$ for a new desktop. The laptop is in better condition then NEW. I take care of my things. My hands never laid down on that beauty for more then 10 sec. I use external mouse and keyboard to play games. There are absolutely no scratches, dents or any signs of usage. Its new. With the laptop I will include the Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme card and a Cryo NZXT laptop cooler!!

Here are the laptop specs:

17' WSXGA+
    Intel Q9650 12Mb L2
    Nvidia GeForce 9800m GTX SLI 2Gb
    4GB DDR2 800Mhz
    3x320Gb 7200 rpm RAID0
    Creative X-Fi Xtreme
    Vista 64bit Ultimate
    Cryo NZXT

here are some pics:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Shipping and cost:

I will not ship this item. I only want to meet up with the buyer in person and handle the payment then. No checks will be accepted only cash. The only way you will make me ship this item is if you will wire transfer the given amount into my bank account and opt for the $200 UPS package which will be insured for safety. Unfortunately that option will raise the price to $2200.
    I am also willing to drive a bit if its necessary to meet you. I live in chicago, il.

With any further questions, plz feel free to pm me. If you need more pics, just let me know. I can take a pic from any angle that you want.

I think thats it,
    thx in advance

Wankel Rotor

2. Sponsi

Sponsi Badibade

Reputations:
    You still need a photo with your username. Also $200 for shipping is quite steep. Is it UPS Overnight?

3. WankelRotor

Reputations:
    Right, I ll take one asap. Thats the quote that UPS gave me for an express shipping from chciago to LA. The package was insured and put into another box filled with bubbles from all six sides. I really want to make sure that the laptop gets to the customer intact.

4. WankelRotor

Reputations:
    here s the pic with the proof of ownership:
    [​IMG]

5. WankelRotor

Reputations:
    bump to da top :)

6. mattmcss

mattmcss Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    You'll have to wait 24 hours between bumps.

Great price for such a high-end machine.

7. nacr05

nacr05 Extreme Overclocker

Reputations:
    Great machine, cool youtube game videos too... Its a steal at that price..

8. JWnFL

JWnFL Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Noob Question, forgive me please...

If it is a Sager machine and Xotic gets it and re-sells it.. is it beucase Xotic will add the thermal paste and install the hardware, test it that makes it a better purchase?

I ask becuase I am liking the Sager machines but if Xotic is worth the extra monies and the service is better I am inclined to buy from them..

I have seen good things about Xotic here and other places so if anyone would suffer my stupid question and answer it that would be great.. sorry to bother ya'll with it..

Be well, JW

9. WankelRotor

Reputations:
    Some companies in Taiwan makes the hardware, then clevo gets the part of it, then it goes to sager and then it goes to you. Xotic is just a reseller, but it has the highest customer ratings ever and I d rather deal with their excellent customer service then sager's.

Also I would rather ask it, in the sager forum then in the for sale section.

Also this is why I dont use paypal:

just got this:

"Thanks for the response. I am interested in purchasing this item for my fiancee who works abroad. Regarding payment, I prefer to pay with PayPal as i always feel comfortable and secured with PayPal for online transactions. It would be very helpful if you could ship it overseas to her -- I would do it myself, but I am out of the U.S. on a business trip and I want her to get the item ASAP. I can add $200 to the price due to the cost of shipping internationally. Let me know if this works for you. If you're ready to go ahead, let me know where I should send the PayPal payment so we can proceed. "

10. Lethal Lottery

Lethal Lottery Notebook Betrayer

Reputations:
    The chance of selling this with your ridiculous terms is slim to none.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.