Far Cry 6

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by cucubits, Jul 12, 2020.

1. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    the next far cry is supposed to be more like farcry 3 gameplay wise other than that nothing new has come out

2. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Does anyone know if this game will support co op...if it did that would be epic

3. krabman

krabman Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Personally I liked the first the best, it was among it's contemporaries quite the game even if it doesn't seem so now. I didn't do 5, played the rest. I can sandbox with the best of them but for some reason the FC series has never pulled me into a long stay, I usually play through and screw around somewhat on the side and then it's over. No way I get 100 plus into it like a do with some sandbox games. Never timed it but maybe 20ish on FC 4? Don't get me wrong as I enjoyed them well enough but they don't grab me and keep me playing. I'll play this one, no question, but am expecting the same.

4. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I also have yet to beat a far cry game.....but 3 is special and this will be bringing back that essence

5. hertzian56

hertzian56 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I liked 1, 2,3 and primal since it was so different. I played through 4 which is good but was just too much of the same to me. 5 was just too much didn't finish. Going to skip this one. FC2 I recently reinstalled and it's pretty good especially for I think less than 10gb install size, needs reshade bc it's very colorless default.

JRE84 likes this.
  6. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    a big part of a games lure is how good it looks...since its like replaying the same game 6 times you would think the graphics after 10 years would look better but they don't..its just not immersive....and this tends to be the trend with most games hence why i made the jump to vr

seanwee likes this.
  7. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:

it looks like its coming this may

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
    cucubits likes this.
  8. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    may 25th is looking like the date its out.....graphics are looking good hopefully it has a good plot

cucubits likes this.
  9. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    with far cry 6 around the corner anyone here going to pre order? or wait for verdictual reviews

10. cucubits

cucubits Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I'm not going to... and I'm a huge Far Cry fan.

Over the years I've learned (the hard way) that patience pays off. I have a few hundred $ worth of pre-orders which I would not have bought if I'd have seen actual reviews. With all companies nowadays turning towards a more greedy way instead of making an actual quality product, I'm not pre-ordering anything anymore.

unlogic likes this.