Far Cry 6

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by cucubits, Jul 12, 2020.

1. cucubits

cucubits Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    :D just did the Machete quest. Won't say more so no spoilers but it was very very cool. Kept smiling throughout the whole thing.

What a roller-coaster of a game. You find bugs or some poor design features but then you run across really awesome quests and it's all good again.

Porter likes this.
  2. Porter

Porter Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    That's where I'm at too. I've had 2-3 CTD in my 26 hrs so far. It appears to happen when I'm hearing a radio call and do some other things like talking to a person not related to it all at the same time so maybe I am triggering it in some way. I haven't noticed if it was only on my desktop or both it and my laptop. I've had some odd/funny A.I. things happen too but nothing game breaking to me.

I've barely scratched the surface with all the things to do, I guess I do a lot of running around and just have fun and don't always accomplish much game progression % in a session. In game music still isn't my favorite but it does fit the setting. The world is so huge, feels much larger than previous titles which for me is a good thing.

cucubits likes this.
  3. krabman

krabman Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Describes a lot of games for me, especially open world, insofar as having some good and bad. Probably part and parcel, not going to please everyone with everything.

4. cucubits

cucubits Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Who doesn't like their ears licked clean? lol

upload_2021-11-3_0-31-3.png

Clamibot, Porter and krabman like this.
  5. cucubits

cucubits Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I think FC6 is the first game in a long time where I still find myself enjoying the side quests and not getting bored at all.

Finally got to do Chicharron's quest line. The angry "turkey" is hilarious. He hates bananas, boxes and pots, lol

upload_2021-11-12_14-43-26.png

6. Porter

Porter Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Yeah agreed, there is so much to do, almost too much but at least I don't feel like I'm running out of things.

upload_2021-11-12_15-50-31.png