Far Cry 6

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by cucubits, Jul 12, 2020.

1. saturnotaku

saturnotaku Notebook Nobel Laureate

Reputations:
    Play Ubisoft sandbox shooter.
    Announce next Ubisoft sandbox shooter.
    Get excited for next Ubisoft sandbox shooter.

KING19 and killkenny1 like this.
  2. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

JRE84 likes this.
  3. KING19

KING19 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    FC3 is the best of the series it was fresh and it had a great story also installing Ziggy's mod made the game a whole lot better especially if you want a challenge.

FC4 was just ok, a lot of things annoyed me in that game especially the eagles and the endless notifications of events happening which are bland and boring. The story was a waste since you can beat it in 20 mins and its the best ending of the game.

FC5 i didnt finish it because it gotten too repetitive.

Hoping FC6 will have a good story at least. The game sounds better than FC5 after watching the videos so we'll see.

killkenny1 and JRE84 like this.
  4. Porter

Porter Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    I have played them all since the beginning. FC3 was great for it's time, but FC4 felt so much more open and I loved flying the gyro in it. FC5 is my favorite and added planes and helos and a huge world, perhaps more familiar to me and even events that I could understand more. I hope FC6 takes everything from 5 and just adds a more to it.

Blood Dragon was a fun offshoot that I really enjoyed, growing up with the 80's action movies. The others were ok in their own ways, Primal was fun to play through once and was nice to have something totally different for once.

cucubits likes this.
  5. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    if it ain't broke don't fix it....I agree fc3 was great mainly because of the storyline...it's looking that way for far cry 6 based on the videos.

6. seanwee

seanwee Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Their trailers have always looked impressive but the actual games had disappointing graphics.

I feel that the graphics have stagnated since far cry 4. Hopefully far cry 6 will look much better.

7. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    I really liked FC3 as well. I never finished Blood Dragon, did like it though.. that 80s vibe was pretty cool. I should put finishing Blood Dragon on my list..

I haven't bought any of the ones from FC4 onward. It's kind of like the AC series. Such a great concept but they released so many games that I just got burned out. I'm part way through Unity but I haven't been able to bring myself to get back to finishing it. So far behind in that series..

killkenny1 likes this.
  8. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    The one thing I find ironic...far cry 2 has better physics than far cry 3-5.. and possibly better graphics...I sure hope the next gen consoles push ports that really stretch what we call photorealism...and give our powerful systems a reason to exist

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  9. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I saw a video of this recently and it looks like it's goin back to it's farcry 3 roots

10. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I never beat 1 2 3 4 or 5....but I had fun playing the little I did