Far Cry 6

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by cucubits, Jul 12, 2020.

1. KING19

KING19 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    The AI badly needs a upgrade and plus this is what happens when a franchise runs out of ideas. Waiting for a sale then i might buy it.

2. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    freekin retarded is all i can think.....the video is a thought stopper....cant think must say.....retarded

3. cucubits

cucubits Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Just watched it now thinking you're crazy or something :))) boy I was wrong. It actually is stupid, the AI seems pretty bad, gun sounds are uninspired to say the least, animations look like from a game quite a few years old.

It's like they took Far Cry 5, dialed down graphics and AI a bit, slapped on tropical textures and released this.

4. seanwee

seanwee Father of laptop shunt modding

Reputations:
    3D movies are still a thing though. Home 3D is whats dead. You can't even get 4K 3D, only 1080p 3D and the only way to watch them is to either use an old flagship tv or a VR headset.

So Far Cry 3 basically.

krabman and cucubits like this.
  5. krabman

krabman Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    "My dad gave me his old LG 3d tv so I checked out a 3d IMAX movie and I was blown away...fish were swimming in my living room..how does something that cool and natural die..."

That is what I was responding to; I'm a home theater guy so I'm up on the tech, the timelines, had all the gear. My youngest has the last of my 3D TVs; also gave her all my disks.

seanwee likes this.
  6. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    Yeah I have VR and watch some 3d content with it if not all...vr this big clunky headset is unintrusive yet tiny paper lite glasses are too much....that was my point..like the world seems nvm..its sad when a AAA cell phone game looks better than a AAA pc game from 2017 vs 2021

as for farcry 6, sometimes games can be presented and represented poorly and actually be great games....no i don't have any examples lol but im really just crossing my fingers and toes hoping this game wont be awful...the graphics look terrible the AI is like simple jack..and the idea of a killer rooster would turn off a 3 yearold kid

cucubits likes this.
  7. cucubits

cucubits Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I hope using the animals as weapons will end up being optional...

JRE84 likes this.
  8. Cylix101

Cylix101 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Holy sh... this games looks really bad, ill pass it even if i get it for free..they should retire the series..every game is just a recycle of the old one..

9. Papusan

Papusan Jokebook's Sucks! Dont waste your $$$ on Filthy

Reputations:
    Far Cry 6 Tech Q&A – Ray Tracing, FSR Only Available on PC; SSDs Are the Most Impressive Next-Gen Feature wccftech.com

Far Cry 6 is finally only a couple of weeks away from launching, after missing its previous release date of February 18th due to COVID-19 related development challenges.

With the game's development now concluded, we were able to arrange a brief interview with Ubisoft 3D Team Lead Programmer Stephanie Brenham where we dive into the main tech features of Far Cry 6, such as ray tracing, FSR, and much more.

10. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    yeah realistically will anyone buy this turd...im guessing like 10 million people