Far cry 5 looking good

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by JRE84, Mar 15, 2018.

1. tps3443

tps3443 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I’m playing FARCRY 5 just about every day now. People can pick on the new game engine, and say the previous versions were better. But that’s not true! FARCRY 5 is great! This game is really just a lot of fun! There is real bullet drop and everything.

Earlier I was playing, and I had my 1911 pistol drawn, some bad guy Peggie’s we’re riding an ATV about 200-300+ yards away, maybe further? Anyways, while they were driving really fast, And really far away, I aimed my pistol about 10 feet over the drivers head, while leading the shot way in front of the ATV so they would drive in to the falling .45 ACP bullet and I fired 1 time, missing the driver, but the same bullet pops the passengers head instead lol as he died and fell off the back of the machine like a rag doll! I was just really enjoying this game!! That was an incredible moment for pistol sniping!! Glad to see bullet drop!

Running at 4K Gsync, Ultra everything, with TAA on, getting about 35-45fps steady! I’ve never seen a dip below 32 FPS.. and that’s a rare occasion if at all.. it’s butter smooth!

Give this game a chance, it’s a whole lot of fun!

2. Support.2@XOTIC PC

Support.2@XOTIC PC Company Representative

Reputations:
    Nice write up. It is nice to get a perspective from someone actually playing the game.

3. Jalen9762

Jalen9762 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    if anyone is wanting to play multiplayer co op let me know I have FC5

hmscott likes this.
  4. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    welll i did have a gaming laptop and played farcry 5.....fun game,

hmscott likes this.
  5. Atom Ant

Atom Ant Hello, here I go again

Reputations:
    Very well said, I agree with that. So after a few months playing what is your opinion on FarCry5 ? I just installed it and run few benchmarks to measure how well my laptop can handle. It is nice that I can max out everything with Geforce 1050m and I have at least 30fps, however the graphics does not impress me. So how is the gamplay? Does it worth to start?

6. JRE84

JRE84 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    bullet drop badgers and lots of gunplay=fun game.....im out a laptop at the moment but yes when I had it. it was a blast.