~Exchanged replacement Help!~

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Rawnoodles, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rawnoodles

Rawnoodles Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    So i have been vacationing for a Month and my new replacement laptop arrived just about a month ago. Unaware i arived home with a letter, notifying me to return the 1st product within 10 days.

Its been 1 month and i'm terrified of whats gonna happen. I charged it on my debit, completely payed off my laptop in full prior to the exchange.

ive had a few calls from the exchange team calling about the product but thats about it.

Will anything be affected to my bank statement. credit score or anything????

Will dell just accept the late package and all issues will be resolved?

:(

2. Joel

Joel coffeecoffeecoffeecoffee

Reputations:
    They should be understanding of it... If not, well then, they will have to deal with it. These things do happen, and I'm sure they will be more then happy to receive it late.

3. woofer00

woofer00 Wanderer

Reputations:
    Just give them a call. I've gotten calls about warranty replacement parts/laptops that I didn't have a chance to return (never a fedex/kinko's still open when I get home from work). They'll bug you for a month or more before doing anything, and even then it's likely they'll just put a stop order on any tech support/warranty service until you get around to returning the machine. I doubt it'd hit your credit score or financials just yet. If you really delay for more than a few months, I imagine it'd go to collections, but it sounds like you're not quite there yet.

4. sunairport

sunairport Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Very similar situation happened to me before, and to be honest another time I was just slow aboue returning another one. So that's two instances where things were fine. You'll be alright, just give them a call to let them know, which is what I did.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.