EVOC P870TM1 from HIDevolution

Discussion in 'Reseller Feedback Forum' started by Kasirak, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Papusan

Papusan JOKEBOOKS = That sucks! Dont wast your $ on FILTHY

Reputations:
    Can't, have only 4 cores (would need 6.7GHz):rolleyes: But fall 2018:D

Damn nice machine... @Kasirak:vbthumbsup: What I call a laptop.

Vasudev and Donald@HIDevolution like this.
  2. Ultra Male

Ultra Male Super Tweaker

Reputations:
    Hey man, check this post that I made in the MSI Forums: http://forum.notebookreview.com/threads/msi-gt73vr-titan-pro-drivers.800622/page-72#post-10671566

I was experiencing random freezes when Write Back Cache mode was enabled with every single IRST Driver that was released after v15.2.0.1020 (which brought Intel Optane Support)

I recommend you downgrade to that and then enable Write Back Cache followed by a reboot and see how you won't get any more freezes.

Intel Rapid Storage Technology v15.2.0.1020
    RAID Driver v15.2.0.1020

Instructions, uninstall your current Intel Rapid Storage Technology then reboot, then immediately install the Intel Rapid Storage Technology v15.2.0.1020 and reboot.

The RAID Driver is only required to be placed on the Windows 10 USB Flash Disk in case you were installing Windows in RAID but you already have Windows installed so no need for that now.

After you're done installing, open device Manager > Storage Controllers, then verify that the version of the Intel Chipset SATA RAID Driver is indeed 15.2.0.1020 after you've installed the older IRST

3. Kasirak

Kasirak Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Thanks @Phoenix, I'll check it out as soon as I have a second. I've just started a new contract and I haven't had much time for anything other than work and the family. I'll post an update when I try it out.

Ultra Male likes this.