E6320 the redheaded stepchild?

Discussion in 'Dell Latitude, Vostro, and Precision' started by freewilly, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freewilly

freewilly Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Just kinda wondering here.. judging by the number of posts, the E6320 doesn't seem to be a very popular unit. I picked one up a little while ago and find it to be a pretty nice system, though not by any means perfect. Anyway, just wondering.

2. Mucchan

Mucchan Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    The laptop is ok I'd say. I think it's just the fact that the E6220 would be more portable and the E6420 has the option of a better GPU and a better screen.

3. dalma

dalma Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I definitely like mine. I originally purchased the E6220 and although it was a great size, the keyboard just felt too small for me to type on it, so I returned it for the E6320. Pretty happy with it so far.

4. hgratt

hgratt Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I like redheads.

I've had my E6320 for a while now and am quite happy with the performance, build quality and portability. It has lived up to my expectations.

5. LLavelle

LLavelle Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    The best computer I have ever had or worked with in 20+ years. Extremely fast (for what it is), mobile, good looking, reliable, well built, and terrific battery life. Couldn't ask for anything more. Currently using E6320 and M6600 and actually prefer E6320. Both are high spec'd. E6320 was a bit pricy as it has highest possible specs and all add-ons.

6. Bokeh

Bokeh Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Spoke to a Eastern U.S. Dell rep at a conference. He has been around for a long time and seen a lot of machines. He kept going on and on to me about his e6320. Says it is the best machine Dell has ever issued to him. Says battery life is amazing and perfectly suited to someone that travels frequently. He really liked the machine.

7. freewilly

freewilly Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    From what I could see, there isn't much size difference between the E6320 and E6220.. and the DVD bay can be used for a USB 3 add-in (which can't be bought) or something else. It IS rather disappointing that they couldn't see fit to have more than 2 USB ports on this high-end of a machine though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.