Dr. AMK Feedback Reputation Thread

Discussion in 'Marketplace Questions and Member Feedback' started by Dr. AMK, Dec 17, 2016.

1. TBoneSan

TBoneSan Laptop Fiend

Reputations:
    @Dr. AMK bought my Evok 870 DM3.
    Immediate payment and no time wasted. Straight down the line and great communication. I had a problem being able to ship to his country from Japan - we got it resolved like gentlemen.
    100% confidence dealing with Dr. AMK.
    Take care of my beast and above all... enjoy!

Dr. AMK likes this.
  2. HaloGod2012

HaloGod2012 Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Sold my GT80S to @Dr. AMK
    It was a pleasure doing business with him. Fast response , fast payment, and a very respectful person. I am looking to deal with him again in the very near future.

Mr. Fox and Dr. AMK like this.
  3. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Undefiled BGA-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    I have the distinct pleasure of being a friend with @Dr. AMK and I can assure anyone that seeks to do business with him that he is trustworthy and fair. He recently purchased my P870DM3. It was the finest laptop I have ever owned and I am honored that it has found a new home in his care. @Dr. AMK pays promptly and communicates in an excellent manner. He is a kind, Godly man, that has a heart of gold. You will not regret striking a deal with him. Hopefully, all who deal with him here at NBR will treat him with equal respect and kindness, as he is truly deserving of it.

Dr. AMK likes this.
  4. alaskajoel

alaskajoel Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Recently shipped an MSI GT72 to the good Dr. AMK and it was a super easy transaction. Paid immediately and always had fantastic, respectful communication. Good luck with the MSI!

Dr. AMK and Mr. Fox like this.
  5. dilovan

dilovan Newbie

Reputations:
    I purchased a Clevo P870DM3 from @Dr. AMK, it was a very good experience, he is the only one selling Clevo in Saudi Arabia, he was more like a friend than a seller, his advice to me really appreciated. He gives me all the time to do all my testing for 3 days at his home, he is really an example of a real gentleman.
    I want to thank him for everything, I got a perfect laptop, but more important that I won a great friend. :)

infex, Dr. AMK and Mr. Fox like this.
  6. Mr. Fox

Mr. Fox Undefiled BGA-Hating Elitist

Reputations:
    I have to agree with you. He is an awesome person. He has a good head on his shoulders and a kind and generous heart. I wish there were more people like him.

infex, Dr. AMK and dilovan like this.