Does Anyone have the Sager NP6858BQ/Clevo NH58DB

Discussion in 'Sager and Clevo' started by Dice9, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Dice9

Dice9 Newbie

Reputations:
    Im looking to find out if anyone in the Sager and Clevo thread here have this model laptop as im looking to see their experiences, tricks, battery life etc.

I looked for a link but was unsuccessful.

If anyone has any info, please let me know.

Link to my laptop:

https://www.sagernotebook.com/Notebook-NP6858BQ.html

2. Dice9

Dice9 Newbie

Reputations:
    Anyone at all?

3. Mike Moyer

Mike Moyer Newbie

Reputations:
    Hello Dice9 - I saw your question here while searching the model number of my new laptop and I wanted to get back to you (even though here we are 6 months later already). I have the Clevo NP6858BQ and love it. I just got it and it has plenty of power and the GPU is very good being able to play the games that I play with settings set at high/ultra. I don't play many games but the two I do play are GTA V and Fallout 4. The laptop is thin for a gaming based machine. Currently I'm running 32gb DDR4-2666 although I have 64gb DDR4-2933 in my amazon cart waiting for me to purchase it. Battery life is not that great from my perspective although I bought my machine for games so I don't use it much. Battery is very small so it is probably only a 4 cell. The keyboard is pretty good. Haven't done a whole lot of typing on it yet although I can say the backlighting is great. You will need the Control Center Program to change the color, the brightness & to control the backlight sleep timer. I'm not sure if you pulled the trigger on this machine or not but if you are thinking of doing so I believe you will be very happy with it other than battery life.

4. j@y

j@y Newbie

Reputations:
    Hey @Mike Moyer , I'm interested in this model too. I have a few questions for you if you don't mind:
    1. Who did you buy your laptop from? What's your experience with them?
    2. Do you know the what the SRGB percentage is? I can't seem to find that information anywhere.
    3. Both the manufacturer + resellers states that the memory is expandable up to 32GB in the specification page, but their customization allows up to 64GB so I'm a bit confused. Were you able to install your 64GB ram?
    4. I know it's only been 20 days since your last post, but how is your experience with it so far? Have you had any freezing/bsod issues with it?
    Thanks for your time!