Do you remove the stickers of new laptops? Which stickers? All?

Discussion in 'Notebook Cosmetic Modifications and Custom Builds' started by Dan_Aykroyd, Jan 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vinceboiii

vinceboiii Animals are friends, not food.

Reputations:
    you sit on the floor? lol plus i'd keep on the stickers something like that, like you said, it looks better, its not too plain + i'd save you the wear that you might cause on the palm rest ;p

2. JosePerez

JosePerez Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Nah, i have a desk... I found those pics on internet... I couldn't post one of my own cuz i didn't had any at that moment... I posted one in the "show your computer room" long ago, before i moved out, and actually after looking on internet i found is on page 40 :p

3. Kocane

Kocane Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    The computer it self is already horribly ugly so yeah why not just leave all those fancy stickers there..

[​IMG]

Thats my laptop and thats how it looks at me.. At first there was one single nvidia sticker but i instaremoved that. I hate stickers..

4. JosePerez

JosePerez Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Erm. I don't think the x205 is ugly at all but well that's my taste (and several ppl's who come and say, wow those speakers look great... Same to the lid :p :D )...

I actually find yours too "plain and simple" :rolleyes: ...

5. wobble987

wobble987 Notebook Virtuoso

Reputations:
    well if they have those advertising sticker that is very easy to remove. i clean them up. if its hard to remove i wont bother.

i leave all the processor, graphic, OS sticker on. they dont distract me, and pulling them out causes more trouble, the glue they use is very strong and stubborn.

i think i take the x205 rather than your notebook rebdk ;)

joseperez, ill be really really tempted for removing those advert sticker (the blue one on the lid and the fire one on palmrest) but i suppose the palmrest one seems to be protecting it from sweat and dirt.

6. MGS2392

MGS2392 NAND Cat!

Reputations:
    I keep the Intel/AMD, ATi/nVidia stickers, Windows stickers on. All other stickers go.

Though I do want to add a few of my own. Like a Tux sticker.

7. Azone

Azone Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Well, mine only came with an nVidia sticker and a Centrino Duo sticker. Kept both of them. If I had anything else (Windows sticker, and all those annoying ones you get from off the shelf notebooks), I would remove them before booting up. However, stickers that show what's inside, I'll keep. :D

8. nic.

nic. Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    No, no stickers. Its all black and there this red, green and blue alien. They need to be gone.

9. joshthor

joshthor 100% Crazy Sauce

Reputations:
    i only keep the logo stickers, like the intel atom on my eee or the centrino, ati, whatever on my gateway the rest i rip off

10. Cin'

Cin' Anathema

Reputations:
    Looks like I may need to on one of mine..it's turning sideways :eek:
    And, lifting a bit :eek: lol.

Cin ;) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.