Do you crumple. . .or fold? That is the question.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Slat, Apr 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slat

Slat Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    The question is rather simple: Do you fold your TP into nice neat little squares (or other shape I guess) or just crumple it up? Or maybe it depends on your mood and/or the TP quality?

I crumple--only once did I fold. I don't know why I did it, probably because it was the softest stuff ever and I figured that my relatives spent a lot of money on it. Haven't since then.

Also, after you answer that question. . .are you a rather organized person or are you more messy than average? I have some books that say you can directly relate if people crumple/fold to some of their personality traits in other aspects of life.

A rather interesting theory.

Sony GRT270-16.1" UXGA; P4 2.8GHz; 1GB RAM; 80GB HD; DVD+-RW; 64MB Geforce 5600; XP Pro

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid." - Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

2. Quikster

Quikster Notebook Deity NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    Slat you come up with some of the weirdest topics here.[:p]

zx5000 :: 2.4M :: 512 DDR :: 40gb 4200 RPM HD :: 15.4" :: Radeon 9600 Mobilty M10 :: Aquamark3 21,862

3. Knobby

Knobby Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    That is a "STICKY" poll[xx(]

4. Big Calhoun

Big Calhoun Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    It's a very intriguing question. If you have a large body type, it's sometimes better to fold. Smaller bodies can get away with crimpling. Now the next question should be (CRASS ALERT - CRASS ALERT) do you wipe in one direction or two?

And why is it when two guys are in the stall, neither one makes any noise until the other leaves? Just handle your B.I. and get out!!!

5. Slat

Slat Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    <blockquote id='quote'>quote:<hr height='1' noshade id='quote'>Originally posted by Big Calhoun

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.