Divinity original sin 2

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by mtness, Sep 7, 2017.

1. mtness

mtness loitering

Reputations:
    i never used the full soul jars :eek: and i only used source two or three times in the whole game.......
    why the hell, ohhh hold on did you spec into something that overrides petpal?

2. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    There very few disappointing things in this game, and source based skills are one of them (the other for me would be the armour crafting and overall lack of armour variety). The lack of source points make them useless or very limited use.
    I remember I used the source jars because I needed some source points for the quest, without realizing you could get source from puddles (before Larian removed them) and also without realizing they could be used for other purposes (though hopefully I used one jar for properly).
    I thought maybe the empty source jars could be refilled, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Oh well, I guess I sell them not to clutter my inventory.
    Do you maybe know how much/maximum amount of source can one character hold at once.
    There are different ways to learn source point on Reaper's Coast. I completed On The Ropes quest and went back to Hannag. She agreed to teach me, but together with getting an additional source point, all animals would be killed in the game, hence removing Petpal.
    Once I realized that, I reloaded the game and decided to earn the source point the other way. Petpal is just too awesome to lose.

3. mtness

mtness loitering

Reputations:
    you can unlock a maximum of 3 source slots and there are several different people you can learn them from, i didn't do the one that killed the animals, i think i did the dude in the graveyard house/mansion, the elf questline and the woman in the town.

4. yrekabakery

yrekabakery Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Sorry for the O/T but I just realized your username is "emptiness" that's pretty cool LOL.