Did the switch to Apple--regretted it!

Discussion in 'Apple and Mac OS X' started by jfafimtu, Oct 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Macmac

Macmac Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    I think the pricing is greatly affected by the display - on both pcs and Apples. Look at the T42P. Once you add the Flexview, the price increases substantially. On Apples, I always purchased Applecare, for the display is always mentioned - though it has a strict procedure to assure the display was not damage outside the policy, it still gives some leeway in asking Apple to help you.

But, I agree with most. PCs run the world. How? Because they hustled. Also, Apple went for the "less than skilled" computer user and into the media/artistical clientele. Or "The difference between pc users and Apple users is that pc users try to make their computers work, while Apple users Do work on theirs."

I enjoyed the views here. Makes the forum worthwhile to return to everyday.
    Thanks to all.
    macmac

2. bootleg2go

bootleg2go Notebook Deity NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    <blockquote id='quote'>quote:<hr height='1' noshade id='quote'>Originally posted by emtech

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
  3. jfafimtu

jfafimtu Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    <blockquote id='quote'>quote:<hr height='1' noshade id='quote'>Originally posted by bootleg2go

4. adm58

adm58 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    <blockquote id='quote'>quote:<hr height='1' noshade id='quote'>Originally posted by bootleg2go
    [Does that mean George Dubya uses an Apple? I didn't know he even knew how to use a computer at all. I thought he got all his work done by the high tech miracle of the FAX machine and telephone from his extended vacations down on the ranch[;)]
    <hr height='1' noshade id='quote'></font id='quote'></blockquote id='quote'>

Well, apparently he's somewhat familiar with "the Internets". (Second debate, anyone?) :)

"So there's more than one? I didn't know that! Did you know that? I want to be on his Internet! Mine's too f**kin' slow!"
    - Michael Moore

- - - - -
    Former owner of the eMachines M6809 until the hinges cracked on three seperate occasions.

5. jfafimtu

jfafimtu Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    <blockquote id='quote'>quote:<hr height='1' noshade id='quote'>Originally posted by adm58

6. adm58

adm58 Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    <blockquote id='quote'>quote:<hr height='1' noshade id='quote'>Originally posted by jfafimtu

7. bootleg2go

bootleg2go Notebook Deity NBR Reviewer

Reputations:
    I was not bashing bush. In fact I've always voted republican until now(I'm an independent), even voted for him the 1st time around. But not again; like the saying goes...fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me. Kerry is not greatest, but he's the best we've got right now. Bush's entire re-election campaign is based on trying to cut down the other guy(Kerry), this is because he has not done anything positive for this country and in fact has run it into the ground and killed thousands in a war based on lies and falsehoods. Bush has lied to the american people and the world, divided the american people more than any other president. This man being prsident shows that anyone can make it there if their family has enough money....Bush is a complete buffoon, anyone elected president of the USA should have a basic knowledge of the english language otherwise it makes our country look like a bunch of illiterate hicks to the rest of the english speaking world.

Now That may be considered bush bashing, but it's based on fact.

and my opinion
    Jack

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security" (Ben Franklin)
    http://pbase.com/joneill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.