Diablo 3 Gameplay/Performance Impressions (NO SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by MagusDraco, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thief1958

thief1958 Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    My Demon Hunter is just at the start of Act.2 Inferno. ..And yes, it is getting harder.

Although my DH is sitting at 112 K DPS at the moment through buying stuff at the AH using gold. At the moment I need more vitality, armor, resist all elements; More DPS would be nice also, around 120 K.

I see the stuff at the AH, and I'm looking around 1-2 million gold for each crossbow or armor etc. I'm farming act. 1 inferno at the moment using a scoundrel follower with gold find.

2. F34R

F34R Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    After seeing the huge difference in characters with gear that would cost over 300 million in gold... I just know that me getting past inferno isn't possible with what I have no. I can do act 2 inferno without a problem at all. Act3, is completely different.

If anyone wants to take a look at my Monk, and give me some advice.. I'd love it and appreciate it greatly.

Nymf - Community - Diablo III

3. naticus

naticus Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    double postytttttttt

4. naticus

naticus Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    I just spent 32 million gold on the two gems that i put in my Manticore -- that I paid 100 million for, 240k is nothing, you can make that in one hour just farming gold and vendoring.

At this point if you have been playing since release and still dont have close to end-game gear you are doing something wrong and it probably is that you do not know the value of items you find.

That being said, this game is getting boring and I cant wait for Borderlands 2. I doubt I will play D3 anymore with B2's release.

5. GeoCake

GeoCake http://ted.ph

Reputations:
    Yeah.. I spent 75mil on my wep, 77mil Chest, 25ish mil on boots and helm. Found my amulet, here's my updated WD: Geo - Community - Diablo III 110k DPS unbuffed, 300k buffed. No IAS (my attack speed is 1.0), just full on cc chance/dmg and intelligence. Average crits around 1mil AOE :D

Found Inna's Temperance today which sold for 36Mil. Almost getting a legendary a day; currently @ lvl 22 Paragon and no extra MF. Most are crap though.

6. F34R

F34R Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I have no idea how to get that kind of money in the game. It's been pretty much a bust for me after act2 inferno.

7. F34R

F34R Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Same here, but it doesn't earn me any more gold. :(

8. plancy

plancy Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Work a job and just buy the gold, it's better than spending the hundreds of hours making it yourself..... then farm act 4 for the rest of your life to make back the real money you spent... that's what this game amounts to.... it lost its fun after a couple months...

9. F34R

F34R Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    That just seems kinda crazy, in my book, to spend 1.97 per million of gold lol. It'd be like a mortgage payment for anything decent.

10. naticus

naticus Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Act4 is the worse place to farm in the game.

Farm act 3 Keep > Stonefort > bunkers > siege > All the way to Azmodan >repeat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.