Diablo 3 Gameplay/Performance Impressions (NO SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by MagusDraco, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. baii

baii Sone

Reputations:
    Well, my bro had been buying low with gold and selling for USD, just made enough for 2 cdkey and possible expansion keys..

2. lazard

lazard Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    same here. Made enough for any possible expansions, TL2, and GW2.

3. houstoned

houstoned Yoga Pants Connoisseur.

Reputations:
    the game itself has been a major disappointment and it seems like Blizzard knows that. they just seem content on milking what they can, while they can.

anyone that has alot of "high praise" for this game either didn't play part 1 or 2 or has never played a good game.

where the hell is PvP??? all i see are AH fixes and irrelevant nerfs.

4. lazard

lazard Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    PVP is supposed to be patch 1.1. When that patch comes out is anyone's guess.

5. GeoCake

GeoCake http://ted.ph

Reputations:
    Decided to test out a new build, splashed out 15mil on new gear.. and beat Inferno Diablo in a 3 man team. I went down once to the shadow clone things. Diablo couldn't even deal any damage 'cause I kept freezing him and healing any damage instantly; the proc on acid cloud is insane... Acid Tank 1k LOH WD FTW. :D

I bet Blizzard will be nerfing LOH next... it's rather awesome. Guess I will be farming the Pony level now, a little harder since they fixed the exploit.

6. electrosoft

electrosoft Perpetualist Matrixist

Reputations:
    Go beat it solo...... :)

7. jinda

jinda Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    For info.
    Also I read there's a huge ban wave for those botting the MF gear switch and AH. Bliz should have done this earlier. Economy is just in deepsh|t right now:(

8. megafire455

megafire455 Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    The last time I looked into Diablo III, when it was released, Blizzard had enormous problems. I hope they have solved them by now.

9. GeoCake

GeoCake http://ted.ph

Reputations:
    Already have haha. I facetanked his 14.6mil hp without moving... got critically low once, but always regained full HP (47k HP, 700+ resists, 1.1k LOH, 900 HP regen a sec, 12k DPS, 4.3k armor) within a second. I stood in his fire thing and gained thousands of HP, was quite funny, but took a while. Love my tank docta :p

So if anyone needs help with bosses and is playing on the European servers let me know!

Good to hear that drop rates are getting adjusted, have been getting petty stuff in Act 2-4 :/

10. hockeymass

hockeymass that one guy

Reputations:
    You mean the server instability the first few days? Yeah, bro, they're fixed now...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.