Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by MagusDraco, May 15, 2012.
Don't read the whole thing, do you?
i did, i mean great rings dont drop every day, right? =)
done! the game has finally paid for itself. now i can happily try out Tera or the GW2 beta.
just check out the official blizzard/D3 forum. they have more focused class-specific discussions over there.
wizard will be the easiest to play and conquer with.
THanks for the info,... goin now to check ! lol
I can't wait to get back to my apartment so I can play and use the RMAH.
I already made the money back my brothers and I spent on Diablo III. Feels good.
I am done with this game. Can't progress in act 2 inferno due to being undergeared probably. But wait, act 1 doesn't really drop anything worthwhile unless I have a lot of time to farm gold for AH. But wait, stuff on AH are just too overpriced.
Diablo 3 End Game, Leveling, and PvP Guides - D3 Noxxic
Some of the talents listed in that guide are decent, but there are better builds.
For example (Wizard) ..."Kiting":
- Teleport: Reversal is pretty much a requirement - Fracture is second best.
- Blizzard: Snowbound is better for kiting than the one suggested - you can create a trail of slows and spam it frequently due to the lower cost.
- Shock Pulse - Piercing Orbs: This trumps any other signature spell (replace Magic Missile).
- Diamond Skin - Crystal Shell: Alot of top players take this over Magic Weapon. Better to DPS a little bit longer and have an "extra life" every 15 seconds.
- Hydra - Acid is correct, only hydra you should be using end-game.
- Energy Armour - Force Armour: Preferred with many since Wizards don't stack much resist, therefore you will not need the 20% from Prismatic Armour.
I took a quick glance at the Monk talents and some of the talents are also incorrect.
To me, it looks like whoever posted these talents hasn't farmed inferno Act 3/4 and/or hasn't made several hundred dollars since the launch of RMAH (based on the Wizard and Monk talents - I did not look at the other three classes)
Gotta love easter eggs. I didn't get screens when I went into Quality Well, oh well.
Click for easter egg (no spoilers).
No achievement for the Quality Well unfortunately.
Separate names with a comma.