Diablo 3 Gameplay/Performance Impressions (NO SPOILERS ALLOWED)

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by MagusDraco, May 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bks1987

bks1987 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I just finished the game on normal as a wizard. My toon's dps is 190, which I suspect is a bit low, and my hp is 4414 (level 32).

2. raz1337

raz1337 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    How did you do the first fight in act 4? I just got my butt handed to me 4 or 5 times in a row.

3. masterchef341

masterchef341 The guy from The Notebook

Reputations:
    what class are you?

4. raz1337

Reputations:
    Wizard. I think i need to backtrack and work on gear.

And man, with meteor, hydra, and diamond form, azmodan was a piece of cake to solo.

5. jinda

jinda Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I'm on the opposite stats when I finished normal. I have 900 HP and 700 DPS lol!
    I always run and try not to get hit. I guess that's why I always die in 1 shot in nightmare.

6. tinytop69

tinytop69 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Hit act 3 in NM and the difficulty is starting to catch up with me. Playing 48 Witch Doctor, 1.5k DPS and 10khp. Poison is extremely strong in this game :(

7. naticus

naticus Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Some buddies of mine and I playing. Good luck finding this level ;)

[​IMG]

8. jmeyer2039

jmeyer2039 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    I can't, that's what I'm saying. The server saved the death of the queen and the completion of the quest but not the loot I got from her. Even if I could, I'm sure it was a random drop. But, oh well, I've already gotten over it. I mean, I'm level 13 or 14, how great could the items I'm getting at this level be? :]

9. tinytop69

tinytop69 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    At that level you can hit the auction house and get decent items for 1000g easy. Wouldn't hurt giving that a look.

10. raz1337

Reputations:
    Just now starting nightmare at 36 on wizard. DPS is 388. 3735 health. I retooled my gear while going through act 4. I gained almost 2k hp and nearly doubled my dps. My Wizard is even more overpowered when it comes to AOE.

I hate the multiplayer leveling system. At 36, the only games available to me are Diablo runs. I can't get into the first quest of nightmare because i'm too high a level. I'm really going by what they allowed in each quest. I got screwed over because I had the last part of act 3 to do, and I was too high a level to get into any multiplayer groups.

So, I just went in single player, got my templar merc, tricked him out with new gear as we cleared stuff and it was easy as pie.

At least lower levels can invite higher levels into their games so you can help friends. That's not too bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.