Diablo 2: Resurrected

Discussion in 'Gaming (Software and Graphics Cards)' started by hfm, Feb 20, 2021.

1. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    Better have them portal scrolls ready.

2. krabman

krabman Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Got the book man, well worth giving up two slots instead of one! :)

hfm likes this.
  3. killkenny1

killkenny1 Too weird to live, too rare to die.

Reputations:
    Oh yeah, completely forgot about the book...

hfm likes this.
  4. krabman

krabman Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Ok, got the trapper halfway there and I'm going to set it aside and make a hammerdin. That one I'll take all the way and use it to rush my other toons. I kinda prefer playing an Avenger but they are too slow for farming. I already have one of those I can import so no need to make one. I thought about getting a kicker part way leveled up but that one couldn't possibly be completed unless I play online to get all the CB it needs to run ubers.

5. krabman

krabman Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Gonna have to look up the recipe for insight, or is it infinity? Can hardly get my hammers up and on target before I run out of mana. Gotta get that meditation aura going on.

Now that I've been farting around with it I'm starting to look forward to this more than I had been. Simple on the surface but there are so many little things you need to get right and always just one more (X) before you quit. On the downside I'm clearly going to have to read up; I didn't remember about getting the staff on the merc until just now. Can't remember any of the break-points, etc.

hfm likes this.
  6. krabman

krabman Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Reports from those playing the alpha are very positive. They are also noting a great deal of polish. Maybe it's out there before the holidays? :D

7. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    They definitely are targeting 2021 sometime, but we all know how software projects (or any project for that matter) goes with unexpected issues. I watched a decent amount of one of Rhykker's playthroughs yesterday, definitely looks great so far. Going to take a guess all the work is going to be making sure MP works solidly.

8. krabman

krabman Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    They've got a lot of expertise in the field so I don't expect it to stretch out too long but you're right; it's no small task. To be honest I'm figuring early holidays bud it's never too soon to rouse the rabble. :)

hfm likes this.
  9. krabman

krabman Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    Remember when I said if we could transfer toons from D2 classic we might be able to use Hero Editor? Turns out you can. Not only that but as before you can change classes in the editor to one that want available in the Alpha otherwise. So what do the other classes look like? Well... The internet is here to help! :D

https://www.pcgamesn.com/diablo-2-resurrected/classes-best?amp

hfm likes this.
  10. hfm

hfm Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Very nice, it looks like it's coming along swimmingly and those other classes look pretty far along. Can't be too far off release. :)

krabman likes this.