Dellienware Feedback thread

Discussion in 'Marketplace Questions and Member Feedback' started by Locutus, Feb 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Locutus

Locutus Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    I just bought a NIB M18x from Dellienware. We met locally and all was as described. Dellienware was very easy to deal with and really nice

2. Michael Dell

Michael Dell Newbie

Reputations:
    I just bought locally a Precision M6600 from Dellienware for 2400 bucks. Very easy to reach and replied to all of my emails within few minutes. Easy to deal with and would definitely recommend his stuff to others.

3. monoman

monoman Newbie

Reputations:
    Bought a Dell M6600 from him. Great transaction. Shipment went smooth, no complaints. Would deal again.

Thanks Dellienware!

4. Kavalex

Kavalex Newbie

Reputations:
    Bought a Dell Precision M6600 from Dellienware. Got the laptop yesterday. I am very pleased with our transaction, no issues and complaints at all. Excellent condition, with no visible traces of use. Exactly everything that was stated in the description.
    You can trust Dellienware without any fear. He is very helpful, responsible, reliable and just a good man. Well done!

5. Commander Wolf

Commander Wolf can i haz broadwell?

Reputations:
    Bought a Core i5 580m from Dellienware. Minor hiccup on my part, but otherwise smooth transaction and would buy again. Thanks!

6. wB`

wB` Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    Bought two Nvidia Quadro Cards from him. Transferred him the funds via my bank of america account. No issues. Shipped the next day. Great Communication. Very Trustworthy.

7. Dellienware

Dellienware Workstations & Ultrabooks

Reputations:
    I sold my M4800 via messaging on Ebay ad that I had on. It was $950 (shipping included) via bank wire transfer. Shipped it out the next day and delivered few days back. Just couldn't get the buyer to post here on the forum, but can provide references if my future buyers want to know.

8. illusionest

illusionest Newbie

Reputations:
    I purchased a Nvidia Quadro K1100M w/2GB GDDR5 from Dellienware in February. It finally arrived today! There were some hiccups in the delivery service - USPS made some mistakes and the package got delayed for a month and travelled around the world, quite literally. It is USPS' fault though - Dellienware did his best to troubleshoot the issue. He was fantastic and helped me follow up with the postal service delays.

BUT - its here, it has arrived, in perfect condition, and I can't wait to begin using it!

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.