Dell??

Discussion in 'Dell' started by TxDavid, Oct 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TxDavid

TxDavid Newbie

Reputations:
    Do Dell laptop deals, truly blow everyone else out of the way or is there any good alternatives? Also are there any other sites out there for Dell coupons? Why are there so many NIB Dell's on E-bay, and are these a good deal?? Why do I have so many ????????[:)]

2. Andrew Baxter

Andrew Baxter -

Reputations:
    Dell in no way blows everyone else out of the water with Notebook quality. I actually prefer IBM Notebooks to Dell. Toshiba, Fujitsu, Sony, Gateway and HP all offer Notebooks that compete with or outperform Dell. It really just depends what type of notebook you're looking for. I will say that Dell does tend to compete best on price.

3. TxDavid

TxDavid Newbie

Reputations:
    Thanks for the opinion, it's difficult getting an objective comparison of the different notebooks. I've had some experience with older toshiba's, panasonic's, gateway, and a few dell's and based on what I saw the panasonics were extremely durable and the dell's were well thought out. I dont think gateway should even be in the business of selling laptops from what I saw and the service I got. What in your opinion would you put on a $1000-$1500 laptop, and where would you purchase?

4. ramesh

ramesh Newbie

Reputations:
    if i have to choose between dell/toshiba/compaq/sony which one should i go for? any comparison review? Also where can we get dell coupons?

Thanks,
    Ramesh

5. Voldenuit

Voldenuit Notebook Consultant

Reputations:
    <blockquote id='quote'>quote:<hr height='1' noshade id='quote'>Originally posted by ramesh

Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.