Dell M6600 problem witch BSOD, RSOD, freeze and restart

Discussion in 'Dell Latitude, Vostro, and Precision' started by Hellsik, Nov 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellsik

Hellsik Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Hi,

I have problem with my Dell. I have Windows 7 Pro x64. Intel 2929XM, AMD 8900m, 8GB RAM, and Seagate XT 500GB 1.st generation. I have original adapter Dell 240W (slim edition) and i do not have battery. My Dell is without battery, LCD, Wifi.. It is only chassis with MB and ect..

I have a few problems like BSOD errror code 0x00000124 and 0x00000101.

Next is RSOD with freezing or restarting system.

Next is only freeze and i must shutdown NTB and start.

A last point is only random restart.

I first install Windows 7 x64 and i have ramdom freeze, restart and BSOD.

I flashed bios to A15. reinstall drivers.

Everything was same.

After that i install Windows 8.1 Pro

When i play World of Warcraft it was do samething.

I flash vBios and reinstall Catalyst and driver for 8900m and M6900 series for MS, but i still had RSOD.

I reinstall to Windows 7 Pro x64.

Install only drivers and directx i play first 4-5 hours i was ok but BSOD cames error 0x0000124.

I reflash vBios and reinstall chipset driver for lastest from dell. I tested chipet from Intel but it was same.

In BIOS a tested every settings. From Enable SpeedStep, Turboboost. to Disable SpeedStep, Turboboost. When i was test this thing a reinstaling ACPI driver. But I got BSOD 0x00000124 or onetimes 0x0000101.

Big point is when i enable speedstep procesor goes to 800MHz but not hight. When i disable SS, then cpu goes to 2,5Ghz. I remove dell SW for display, battery and Power Manager. Processor was on 2,5GHz but i still got BSOD.

I play World of Warcraft and it is randomly sometimes i play 3 hours and nothing and sometimes i play 10 minutes and i have freeze or BSOD.

I cleaned fans and used new thermal past. Run Memetest86 for 3cycles, Intel Burn Test for 10 hours, and GPU stress test for 3 hours with Intel Burnt Test or without.

Dell test in bios it was ok. Only battery not pass. (I do not have battery).

Please help me i tested everything as i can.

2. Lnd27

Lnd27 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    Are you tested your hard drive?

3. Hellsik

Hellsik Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Yes, but only in smart test and everthing is ok. In my second NTB works great without errors.

4. Lnd27

Lnd27 Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    is this problem only with World of Warcraft ?

couse your test results are ok (Memetest86 for 3cycles, Intel Burn Test for 10 hours, and GPU stress test for 3 hours with Intel Burnt Test or without)

i can recall that when i played wow-pandas, i have some gpus error too( it was on quadro 3000m)
    are you did clean install of gpu drivers?
    also . may be something was wrong connected? or havent full contact(

5. Hellsik

Hellsik Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    Maybe a solve this problem with diseable "C States" in BIOS. I do not have problem for 3 days.

Lnd27 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.