1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

Dell Inspiron 1545 Static Noise

Discussion in 'Dell Inspiron and Dell Studio' started by kevrichards, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevrichards

kevrichards Newbie

Reputations:
    After connecting my Dell laptop to my mixer to start Djing I found when the laptop was plugged in at the mains a loud static noise came from dj set up speakers. After playing about with it for a while I found when it ran off the battery it was fine but as soon as I plugged the laptop in at the mains there it was again. So after speaking to Dell tech team today It turns out its a known problem with certain models which they apparently are trying to sort out. So after serching for a laptop for a while to dj from I bought a Dell Inspiron which known to the company has a problem with connecting up to another power sorce. Will they sort it soon & will they contact us? Who knows, all I know is I have new lap top that was sold to me with a problem. THANKS!

2. OneCool

OneCool I AM NUMBER 67

Reputations:
    Whats specs and operating system