1. You may have noticed things look a little different around here - we've switched to a new platform (XenForo) and have some new forum styles and features. This how-to guide will help you find your way around. If you find anything that looks strange, post it in this thread.

Dell inspiron 15 - HDMI output?

Discussion in 'Dell Inspiron and Dell Studio' started by gameboy115, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gameboy115

gameboy115 Newbie

Reputations:
    I helped my aunt to order one of new inspiron 15 with I3-330m
    http://www1.ca.dell.com/ca/en/home/Laptops/inspiron-1564/pd.aspx?refid=inspiron-1564&cs=cadhs1&s=dhs

From gallery, the middle picture at the bottom actually told me that it has HDMI coming with it, that was why I pulled the trigger, but today when I checked with tech spec, it said no.So I went for a live with dell, they told me it had not as well, but I doubt it as CS just sent the tech spec home page and told me it had not

The strange thing is when I go online and check youtube , an unboxing video of New dell inspiron 15 do show it has hdmi output

Any Canadian who has this notebook can help me, I need to reconfirm it before I go ask my aunt to cancel the order.:(

2. bigsloth

bigsloth Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    it has hdmi if your order is for inspiron 1564

3. talin

talin Notebook Prophet

Reputations:
    Do you know if it outputs audio over HDMI? Some notebooks don't. :rolleyes:

4. TheMystro

TheMystro Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Yes, I read in a review that it also has digital audio through the hdmi. Mine is on its way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.