Dell Inspirion 7577

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Sugil1844, Aug 30, 2017.

1. ZBIGPL

ZBIGPL Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I got mine 7577 yesterday and tomorrow courier will take it :) Did anyone heard they are doing them without backlit keyboard :O agent havent mentioned this one fact and I thought its a standard in a gamin laptop...u can guess my surprise when i was trying to turn on backlit and nothing hahahaha finally I called dell and they told me i bought system without backlit keyboard...oh myy ^^
    but had time to test it and it was great: screen perfect only barelly visible bleeding under the camera and colours are not that bad if you do not compare it to OLED :p . Samsung SSD...withiut load its silet and with med load its quite silent and under full load think there is less db/noise than in my m17x R4 :p overally it was a pleasant experience but Dell do not want to exchange it to one with backlit(got it with 20% off special discount) bugger :)

2. fayth

fayth Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    okay thanks for the information

so how to disable trackpad via FN+keyboard ? i dont see any trackpad icon on the keyboard LOL

3. rudiagusw

rudiagusw Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    Wow. Congratz. Can you share your screen in dark like when you are checking the bleeding? Just so that we all know how IPS panel looked when we get the "jackpot":D

4. MSGaldenzi

MSGaldenzi Notebook Deity

Reputations:
    without reading through 87 pages of fun, what's the general consensus on the i5 vs the i7 on this laptop. I have an alienware 17 with an HK processor for my heavy lifting but ended up getting one of these for when I travel. I went with the i5 as its only going to be gaming and web stuff. I usually like to go i7 for the hyperthreading but figured that most games I play can't take advantage of that anyway so I would be fine with the i5 quad.

5. Dr@gon

Dr@gon Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Get the i5 than. If you are doing something that requires hyperthreading or extra rams, than i7 is a good one. But thats really more for people that need it for work too like College students. i5 is sufficient for web stuff and gaming. Itll be the GTX 1060 doing the heavy lifting. i5 vs i7 is negligent in terms of differences when it boils down to GPU for most games
    Just make sure you get the base model with 256 gbs of SSD. Plug in a 7mm 5400rpm(Ik the RPM sucks, but thats the only thing within the HDD thatll fit) HDD and if you need more ram, buy some SODIMM.
    i

MSGaldenzi likes this.
  6. fayth

fayth Notebook Evangelist

Reputations:
    i have i5 7300HQ + 1060MQ + 12GB DDR4 LOL

and i m having 100% CPU while running PUBG in medium-high setting. -_-

7. unske

unske Newbie

Reputations:
    My fans are pretty loud during gaming but the temps are very low, like 62 C. Is there a way to slow down the fans a bit?

8. Wertzius

Wertzius Notebook Geek

Reputations:
    No. Not at the moment. Please complain in the Dell support forums.

9. Dr@gon

Dr@gon Notebook Guru

Reputations:
    Ok. Other than the PUBG(Its known to be a insane hog) which has lackluster optimization, 99% of the other games are fine. Really, GPU is what determines the chief of it unless you are playing a game that involves CPU like any Paradox Games.

Sorry, not AFAIK, than again Im deaf so I dont really hear those fans

10. tselling

tselling Notebook Enthusiast

Reputations:
    I am kind of sad that this i5-7th gen gtx1060maxq laptop scores about the same as my gtx980m laptop (i7-3rd gen) in firestrike. Debating whether to return this one. Anyone have a feel for gaming performance and VR performance with this laptop?